Who would you cast in a Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
I always love these sorts of things, and with the rumor mill continuously winding about a Justice League film, I'm curious as to who you guys would cast in your ideal movie? Well, have fun!

I'd cast this guy as Bruce Wayne/Batman,

Bruce-Wayne.png

Denzel Washington for Batman, oh wait this is WB not Marvel Studios, never mind :lol

Seriously though Cavill as Superman, Alice Eve as Black Canary, Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan not sure on the others

Dee Snyder as Robin

Roddy Piper as The Flash

Robert Duvaull as the Twins.

Sissy Spask as Love Intrest Prissy Precisilla Anul.

Randy Quaid as Batman

Elijah Wood as Randlaf the Reporter.

Superman will not be seen, but rather voiced by Richard Horvitz.

Tommy Lee Jones as Martian Manhunter.

Billy Baldwin as The Green Lantern.

Stephen Baldwin as Sinistro.

Music composed, conducted and arraged by Randy Newman.

Including "If I could only be a hero, it would be you." and "Up Up in the SKY!"

Written and Directed by "Me".

AKA Clayton Prince

I've got a few supporting cast members that are nailed down in my mind, and I must say that the DC animated crew seemed to have cast people who could play the characters in both live-action and animation:

-C.C.H. Pounder as Amanda Waller(especially after seeing her in The Shield)
-Brian Cranston as James Gordon

I was also thinking maybe some sort of collaboration between two parties for Martian Manhunter. Doug Jones or someone to provide motion capture for a CG or practical effects (maybe both?) Martian, but what about Giancarlo Esposito for John Jones and the Manhunter's voice? He played a good detective in The Usual Suspects and, in his role as Gustavo Fring, he played the role with an alien quality, as though he was trying to be overly normal to hide his secret, and I think that could work for the Manhunter.

Denzel Washington for Batman, oh wait this is WB not Marvel Studios, never mind :lol

Seriously though Cavill as Superman, Alice Eve as Black Canary, Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan not sure on the others

Add JGL as Batman and at least you'd have a JLA some people could give a damn about. :lol

Oh and Ryan Phillipe for Barry Allen. I've had it in my head for years that he should be barry Allen on the big screen if they ever made a Flash movie, no idea, not a fan of the guy per se, he just has always stuck in my mind as what barry would look like brought to life. :dunno

I'd cast Scarlette Johansson as Wonder Woman -- no one else could play her. I know that Joss Whedon has said that only Cobie Smulders could play her but I think only Scarlette Johasson could. For Superman there is no one but Chris Evans who could play that roll. He's got the body (with lifts) for Supes amd the humor for Clark. Martian Manhunnter is easy: Jeremy Renner. Aquaman is tough but I think there is only one choice: Chris Hemsworth. Green Lantern needs to be recast after that abortion of a movie. Robert Downey Jr. fits the bill. Batman needs someone who has a simmering anger under everything he does, is attractive but not too good looking, and with a sort of confident, know-it-all swagger... Mark Ruffallo.

I'd cast Scarlette Johansson as Wonder Woman -- no one else could play her.

Really? She's a passable actress with big knockers. Surely there's more than one of those knocking around in Hollywood.

Nathan Fillion - Green Lantern

Idris Elba - Martian Manhunter

Henry Cavill - Superman

Ryan Reynolds - Flash

Can't really think of someone suitable to play Batman or Wonder Woman right now. Whoever plays Wonder Woman should look something like this though:

fit-girl-friday10.jpg

Nathan Fillion - Green Lantern

Idris Elba - Martian Manhunter

Henry Cavill - Superman

Ryan Reynolds - Flash
I actually agree that all of these could be great. Reynolds is definitely more Wally West than Hal Jordan. If they went Barry Allen, though. . .I'm not sure who would be bland enough for that role. And the only issue with Fillion is that he's not in great shape apparently. Loved his voice portrayal of Jordan in the JLA: Doom cartoon, though.

Elba could be very good as Manhunter, but honestly, I think he would be even better as John Stewart. Or let him keep the accent and play Destrucion in a Sandman movie!

My ideal JL film would have Jon Hamm as Batman, Armie Hammer as the Barry Allen Flash, Charlie Hunnam as Aquaman (solo film would have The Fass as Ocean Master), Cavill as Supes, maybe Chris Pine as Jordan, and someone who could play Wonder Woman.

My ideal JL film would have Jon Hamm as Batman, Armie Hammer as the Barry Allen Flash, Charlie Hunnam as Aquaman (solo film would have The Fass as Ocean Master), Cavill as Supes, maybe Chris Pine as Jordan, and someone who could play Wonder Woman.

Charlie Hunnam is an interesting choice, might be a little young though. He sure looks like the bearded Arthur though. I always wanted to see Chris Pine as Hal Jordan, I thought he would've been way better than Reynolds, but GL had too many problems that a different actor wouldn't have solved.

Back