Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarion

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone have some descent pictures of the 18'' Jack Skellington figures of MediCom/MR? The one with the 12 heads and/or Santa Jack?

Last edited:
Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

Hmmm. I've got one around here somewhere. I'll take some pics when I get the chance.

I would like that if you could!

Santa on the left...

t5.jpg

Regular Jack on the left....

t6.jpg

and i keep the big one in the middle ;)

fb3.jpg

I have Santa Jack and regular Jack. I was kind of disappointed in the regular Jack figure. When I tried to change the head, the ball joint came off inside the head I was removing and it was pretty hard to get it out. So I don't see myself changing the heads very often. And I noticed that the paint on his teeth came off quite easily. Santa Jack is the nicer of the two, in my opinion. Neither one comes close to meriting their original price tags, but you can get them relatively cheaply now (at least compared to the MSRP).

That is impressive and cool as hell :rock Where did you come across that giant Jack figure?

:lol I'm more interested in the CFBL plush on the floor...

That is impressive and cool as hell :rock Where did you come across that giant Jack figure?

Disney Store Online exclusive... they were a bit pricey, but i snagged it at 30% off... still paid quite a bit. But hey, he's posable! :D

I've got the Wolf Man, but never managed to get the others... I believe they were CVS (or CSV?) Pharmacies exclusives???

Yeah, these are the 24" scale series. I got 'em pretty cheap on ebay. There's an 8" and 15" scale series as well. I wish they'd made all 8 in the 24" scale. They're pretty cool. I may have to pick up another drac to cannibalize for a custom Pozer i've had planned for awhile...

jack2.jpg

Last edited:

Now that is one of the best NBC collections I have seen!!! :duff

Thanks! there's a wee bit more that i didn't have room for in that area....

Disney's Big Figures...
nbxbigfigs.jpg

and the Lock Shock & Barrel big figs... (which aren't in the same scale :rolleyes: )
fb2.jpg

NECA's lifesize Jack bust...

d2.jpg

and i picked this up, thought it was pretty cool, but it's too tall for a detolf...
d4.jpg

i gotta post some pics of my collection someday...

Yeah, these are the 24" scale series. I got 'em pretty cheap on ebay. There's an 8" and 15" scale series as well. I wish they'd made all 8 in the 24" scale. They're pretty cool. I may have to pick up another drac to cannibalize for a custom Pozer i've had planned for awhile...

I remember when these came out, but didn't have the drug store in my area so I wasn't able to pick them up at the time. I got the Wolf Man at a Dollar Store for a $1!!! Unfortunately, they didn't have the rest. I will get around to getting them one day...

Dude you gotta start your own thread with collection pics!!!!! I want to hear about the MST3K stuff :google:google:google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to get some current pics this week. the mst3k bots i made myself. Total pain in the ass, but worth it...

Thanks Joranthalus! It realy helps! I was wondering if you also have the 13'' Jack also with 12 heads... if you can put the 18'' and that one on one photo :rolleyes: And, since you have all these things I want... :D ... Could you photograph the two Jacks and the Corpse bride Dolls (those in the same scale) together? Just to see what it looks like... ?

it may be a bit before i can find an opportunity to do that... however, in the pic with Big Jack, the 13" NECA jack with the 12 heads is on the 2nd shelf on the left, above the Jun Planning Corpse Bride figures. The Jun NBX figures are on the center two shelves on the right :)

Back