IT HAS BEGUN !!! THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE KURGAN KRUSADE !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was VERY cool of Colleen to do!!!!

And the site looks great!!! Awesome surprise Colleen!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock

A place for Kurgans, by Kurgans. Hail our new website and hail our triumphant return to the General Section!!!​

F'n Awesome!!! Krusading is now hightech!!! We definitely need to be steadfast in our updates to this website!!!​

Hope you get the big Kurgan! You guys most certainly deserve it. Great work DR2Red!

PS: perhaps we should do the same for a BLADE RUNNER line some day!?

nice, but the tab font was kinda small and then the regular fonts below were big.....
and then I'm not sure what to do when accessing the site LOL.
there's not really like any "screenshots" of all the posts and threads and petition0-signs from this forum or anything....
they should definately just make it really simple with a WHOLE bunch of quotes and screen shots of what people have said, and stuff like that.... haha
but that's nice that there's an official website... :D

Has nothing to do with Kurgan, but it's related. I just picked up my first Highlander 12" in the form of Origins Conner MacLeod. I got a gift card in the LOTR DVD and I like the Origin figure. I may get the "modern" Conner too, to go with it. I really don't like the "modern" Kurgan much as I think they blew the likeness, but oh well.

Last edited:
KitFisto said:
Has nothing to do with Kurgan, but it's related. I just picked up my first Highlander 12" in the form of Origins Conner MacLeod. I got a gift card in the LOTR DVD and I like the Origin figure. I may get the "modern" Conner too to go with it. I really don't like the "modern" Kurgan much as I think they blew the likeness, but oh well.

Thats good Kit...every sale helps out in the possible creation of an Origins Kurgan...And I love my Origins Connor.

JSAuctionService said:
I was snubbed from the list! :monkey4 :confused:

C'mon! I've been a loyal, (though slightly less vocal than some)
Kurgan Krusader from the get-go! :monkey3

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11915

Sideshow'd better not cheap out on me with a 12" figure.
1/4 scale PF Medieval Kurgan is the ONLY way to go!

JS :)

:lol :lol :lol :lol ....

Dont worry JS..its a work in progress, and its only a day old. There is work still to be done. Your loyalty has not been forgotten.

dr2red needs to be lifted up higher in the Krusade..............she needs a higher rank...................make this happen............

King Darkness said:
Thats good Kit...every sale helps out in the possible creation of an Origins Kurgan...And I love my Origins Connor.

I would buy an Origins Kurgan if they ever made one. Would be cool to pose with the Conner I just got.

Mithrandier said:
dr2red needs to be lifted up higher in the Krusade..............she needs a higher rank...................make this happen............

Good idea, as a High Kouncil member i suggest that the status be raised... maybe not into the Kouncil itself, but at the very least be given a special title such as Grand (still not a Klan reference :monkey1 ) Webmaster of the Krusade... or some such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back