No LOTR announcements....You've forced me to do this Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am afraid to click on these at work, for fear of snorting and attracting udue attention!:lol

I know all too well what horrors lie beyond that first link!

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard?

The hobbits. The hobbits. The hobbits. The hobbits.

To Isengard. To Isengard.

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!!

:orthanc

Now, I thought I was going to die earlier this year when we had to wait six months between Star Wars PF announcements. But our patience will eventually be rewarded. (Remember, Brant did tell us that the LOTR items are taking a lot longer to produce and we should expect longer waits between announcements.)

tomandshell said:
Now, I thought I was going to die earlier this year when we had to wait six months between Star Wars PF announcements. But our patience will eventually be rewarded. (Remember, Brant did tell us that the LOTR items are taking a lot longer to produce and we should expect longer waits between announcements.)

And then there will be complaining when they start to ship close to each other.

Frodo went up in February! We're going on 7 months now. I really for bad for those that don't collect the SW line. At least I have that to suck away my funds until these start shipping.

tomandshell said:

The hobbits. The hobbits. The hobbits. The hobbits.

To Isengard. To Isengard.

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!!

:orthanc

Whoever created that horrible earworm video needs to be hunted down and killed by a hoard of Uruk Hai! ARGH!!

Back