My Shelves of HT, Medicom, Kotobukiya, and Video game collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dellyboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, this is my collection that i Have been building over the least couple years or so. Some do not fit on the shelves themselves so have to stand on top (which makes me sad as I feel they do not get noticed up there along with the boxes)
Most proud of the MetalBoss + the Halo Helmet, least proud of the DC Direct Bats which is ugly, out of scale and rubbish poseability. Im looking to cut down the amount of action figures and gradually increase my 1/6 collection (not suprisingly eh?!)

DSC_0149_zps2449548d.jpg

DSC_0150_zps312c5989.jpg

DSC_0151_zps4874a37c.jpg

DSC_0152_zps4e57b200.jpg

Very Cool Collection; Delly, spotted Metal Gear holding the Predators Trophy Spine, Nice Touch, Welcome to the Show

My collection has changed substantially over the last year. I have loads of new editions, a mirrored display cabinet and some custom pieces to add. Once home i'll upload an up to date state of play :) It's been nice to go back to this thread and see all the changes.

My girlfriend picked up a new sony alpha A3000 cam, so here comes the update with plenty more pixels than before :)

Back