Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible from the Iron Man 2 movie from the Diorama Series, where Tony Stark displays his armors in his basement workshop in the house. The movie-accurate Hall of Armor is highly-detailed and has LED light-up functions, which is suitable for displaying the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series, so that you can easily create your own Tony Stark’s workshop in 1/6th scale!

Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specification
~ Diorama Series ~
The 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible specially features:
- Authentic and highly detailed Hall of Armor
- Approximately 35cm H x 23cm W x 17.5cm D
- LED light-up functions
- Suitable for all Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series
- Transparent acrylic plate with stickers with holographic-like effect
- Each Hall of Armor can be combined with another to create the diorama setting
- AC/ DC compatible

DS001A - Each Hall of Armor includes 1 transparent acrylic plate and 7 types of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII (total 7 stickers)

DS001B - Set of 4 includes 4 transparent acrylic plates and 2 sets of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII (total 14 stickers)

DS001C - Set of 7 includes 7 transparent acrylic plates and 3 sets of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I –VII (total 21 stickers)

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Figures are not included and are sold separately
**Battery is not included for Hall of Armor, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required for each set of one
** AC/ DC adaptor is not included

Release date: Q2, 2013
TM & © 2012 Marvel & Subs.

© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PD1356671621fM7.jpg

PD1356671635Ijv.jpg

PD1356671619SxE.jpg

PD135667163205C.jpg

PD1356671628CEp.jpg

PD1356671624v1U.jpg

PD13566716221Kn.jpg

PD13566716268Sp.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man 2-Hall of Armor-Specs and Pics

Yeah, I just saw this on FB too. I'm all in. Hope to hell they aren't too expensive. I'll be needing that set of 7 at minimum... ;)

Last edited:

Hmmm, finally something for my MKII EX to reside in besides the bottom shelf of the ole detolf. I wonder how much? $140?

What are the specs? Are they battery operated? I was hoping there might be some sort of plug-in function. I don't know, it looks awesome, but I do wonder what the price point might be. Also, I really don't think this should be a limited edition. They should make these every so often for the newest armors. Maybe they WILL do that, and just the stickers might be changed out for new editions.

Oh man oh man, theses look amazing.

Honestly, these types of thing are the ones that get me wishing I was an Iron Man collector, rather than all of the action scenes. I just think it'd be badass to have them all lined up there with a Stark in the front. That being said, though, I wonder if this might mean more dioramas from other series, as it seems to indicate that this is the start of a new line. If that's the case, I wonder if an officially licensed interrogation room might be in the books? It would be neat to see them tackle more stuff like this.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

If this is around $20-30 then I'll buy them. Long shot though.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Wow - ''diorama series''....I'm intrigued about what that could bring from other franchises.

Well I guess this shoots down the mark 3 2.0 hopefuls.

Wow - ''diorama series''....I'm intrigued about what that could bring from other franchises.

It could be something that, if utilized properly, could put HT back at the top. I would love some Batman stuff; maybe a couple of armories, and the sewer catwalk. I really would like an official interrogation room, though. It's be a good idea to release one, too, what with the DX 11 on the way.

So they can be displayed with or without an acrylic facing?
To use the holographic decals or what ever they are?
I'd do it with,to keep the figures dust free.
LOL!

It could be something that, if utilized properly, could put HT back at the top. I would love some Batman stuff; maybe a couple of armories, and the sewer catwalk. I really would like an official interrogation room, though. It's be a good idea to release one, too, what with the DX 11 on the way.

Batman will probably be the next franchise this series will look to. Personally I'd love some Terminator stuff, shock horror.

Price is going to be key on these. The fact they are offering them as singles, a 4 pack, and a 7 pack makes me think they might actually be affordable. If the price is right, the 7 pack for me as I already have them on the previously released armor bases. So I might have a lot of extras of those available soon :lol

I'd do it with,to keep the figures dust free.
LOL!

From the looks, there is still a gap so I don't think there will be a dust-free benefit to these unfortunately. Would be really nice though!

Back