Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
How come noone mentioned this yet? it looks EPIC, nice companion piece to conan the prize. Early jan preorder, ex is the black(instead of white) bear.

Preview_TM_200049_122012.jpg

2000491_press03.jpg

200049_press13.jpg

How come noone mentioned this yet? it looks EPIC, nice companion piece to conan the prize. Early jan preorder, ex is the black(instead of white) bear.

Preview_TM_200049_122012.jpg

2000491_press03.jpg

200049_press13.jpg

Wow hay bro where u got info about it?? White looks nice I will be getting this one for sure...... any info on price yet? When this is going to be on preorder?

He is fighting one of those giant man-eaters apes of the pits. Awesome.

conan2_005.jpg

conan2_005d.jpg

That is the only McFarlane figure that I still own, it is so well done and big that it looks like made out of resin (I swear it's true). So I kept it.

:monkey1Looks almost 30" based on the apple. Looks great and I like the black version more. This statue reminds me of the Weta King Kong vs V-Rex Diorama...Can I afford to get this now??

:monkey1Looks almost 30" based on the apple. Looks great and I like the black version more. This statue reminds me of the Weta King Kong vs V-Rex Diorama...Can I afford to get this now??

hope its reasonable :pray: ....... i liked white version more details pop out in white version

What is the scale on this?

I like the reg color better, most likely will pass on this as I have others that I like better.

Wow. About time, Sideshow.

Been waiting for this awhile, looking killer

Yep. I started a thread on this WAY back in October 2010.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84126

From today's production peek.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=24435

Looks like the Cimmerian battling the haunter of the Pits from the Hour of the Dragon.

Only took two years to see the finished product!

Been a Conan fan for life, so I'll get it for sure. So far I like the dark version, but will wait to see the full pics before making a decision.

Back