Any Queen's Blade Collectors on here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any Queen's Blade Collectors on here? I just got a Queens Blade Rebellion Vanquished Queens 2 Book w/ Revoltech Branwen Figure. Can't read a thing in the book, but the art work is cool. And, I love the figure, I just wished they weren't so expensive, if it weren’t for this one being a gift I wouldn't have it. I would like to have some more off them, does anyone know the best; I mean cheapest place to find them?

This probably isn't the site for stuff like Queen's Blade. I'm sure there are a few collectors of it around these parts, but I imagine there aren't much more than that.

I rarely deal with Revoltech these days, but they seem to be one of the more popular Revoltech lines so I imagine the high demand keeps the prices for them fairly high up. You may have to bite the bullet to get some of the figures you want in this line.

This should give you an idea of what you'd be looking at for prices.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=revoltech+queen's+blade+&rh=n%3A165793011%2Ck%3Arevoltech+queen's+blade+&ajr=0"]Queen's Blade Revoltech[/ame]

Rebellion is a later entry. Most of the figures in the link are from the original Queen's Blade.

I am with Monger. Probably not the sort of thing that folks on here go for. Figure.fm might be a better bet.

Between my friends and me, we have most of the Queen's Blade figures, not because we like the anime or manga, but because they are just too surreal to pass up. We have pee-pee woman, squirty-boobs woman, splashy milk woman. You get the idea.

An acquired taste, definitely.

We got ours from the Japanese hobby sites, such as Ami Ami, HobbyLink Japan etc. Probably your best bet.

And you haven't encountered Mellona, who squirts acid from her breasts and nether regions? Or Nanael with her bottle of holy milk that she somehow manages to spill all over herself? It is a very...Japanese...sort of fantasy.

I am with Monger. Probably not the sort of thing that folks on here go for. Figure.fm might be a better bet.

Between my friends and me, we have most of the Queen's Blade figures, not because we like the anime or manga, but because they are just too surreal to pass up. We have pee-pee woman, squirty-boobs woman, splashy milk woman. You get the idea.

An acquired taste, definitely.

We got ours from the Japanese hobby sites, such as Ami Ami, HobbyLink Japan etc. Probably your best bet.
I don't even know what to say.

I'll never understand how someone can take the pristine concept of warrior girls (who would be fighting naked if not for their armor), and manage to make it repulsive.

I wish Yamato had made more VMF figures. Leina looks excellent. Claudette, Elina, Risty, Echidna, Tomoe, and Shizuka would have ruled.

And for the record, I loved the Exiled Virgin series. Great cartoon. I was looking forward to the next season, but...

What I liked about the one that was bought for me is that it had the Barbarian Queen look without all the silliness. None of the peeing, milk dripping, elf, or weird stuff.

It’s the only one that I think would go with a Conan figure; if they ever made one.

Their Batman, Ironman, and Spiderman Figures look pretty good, but that stuff is so expensive. I wonder how much cheaper they’re be if I were standing in a Japanese toy store looking at their prices?

at this point, amazon, ebay, and Big bad toystore are your only real bets for them. MOST japanese retailers are LONG sold out.

I've got just about all of them. "GOOD" fantasy-themed action figures, with good articulation are just about impossible to find. and the "'pervy" aspect of the figures is, imo Completely hilarious.

I'm only missing Elina, Nowa, and Alice.

Their Batman, Ironman, and Spiderman Figures look pretty good, but that stuff is so expensive. I wonder how much cheaper they’re be if I were standing in a Japanese toy store looking at their prices?

I don't believe the prices are hiked for the non-Japanese market. These are very well-made little bits of plastic and worth the money at around $30 a pop. But the popular ones do sell out and then there is the inevitable price-doubling on the secondary market.

If you want to see what can be done with Figmas and Revoltechs, have a look at The One Cam. He is the instigator of the now-clichéd pervy Woody photo (now there is a Revoltech that is worth the money).

https://www.theonecam.com/

Check https://www.amiami.com for actual japanese prices. it's in yen, so you've got to run it through a converter. But if you want to see the asia market cost, go there.

Back