Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Pakiti

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Snowtrooper -Sideshow Exclusive Edition-Militaries of Star Wars-Premium Format Figure

Today in 12 Days of Sideshow:

Day02_122612_Snowtrooper_zps4a32622d.jpg

Will be release in 2013 ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Might pick up later on in the aftermarket for less. Seems like all PF troopers goes for less in the aftermarket.

I'm in for it for sure. This piece is a must have for my collection.

Yes the Stormtrooper is a polystone body and the armor I would have guessed to be polystone as well. I had three shipped to me damaged, all broken legs and returned all 3. I still haven't attempted to gain another one.

I would've loved one of these, but I didn't care for the poses of the Stormtrooper or Scout Trooper, so I passed on them.

yep nice and Im very interested in that one as well... so classy .. I was hoping to see more of the actual product instead of a drawing

It may be two years before we see the actual product for this but none the less I'm very excited for this release.

I'll watch this with great interest, I'd love to have one in my collection, but I think the pose will be key for me. I haven't really liked the scout or storm trooper poses much, though both pieces look good, they just didn't do it for me. Something dynamic with a snow base would really set this one apart.

This will be a nice complement to my Scout Trooper and Stormtrooper PFs. Only the Sandtrooper PF remains to be made. Come on Sideshow. Give us the Sandtrooper PF after the Snow Trooper.

Back