Long time reader, Hello from WI...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leland

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been a member for a bit now so I figured it was time to introduce myself. My name is Leland from Wisconsin. Yes, the home of beer and brats. I've been a collector for about 35 years. I remember being slung over my dad’s shoulder after coming home from seeing Star Wars for the first time when I was 4. Shortly after that I came home from school one day to find the holy grail of 12 figures waiting for me. That day my collecting was born and I've been collecting in some way or another ever since.
Of course I’m a Star Wars fan, but a very close 1.5 would be Doctor Who. Been watching it since it was first televised here in the US in the late 70’s. Today I mostly collect Gentle Giant, Sideshow, and the Vintage Collection for Star Wars and for Doctor Who I go after busts & figures. However while my collection keeps growing and I have my favorites, my absolute favorite is truly one of a kind. My four year old daughter, Rose (Yes, she is named after Billie Piper’s character on Doctor Who). She has the same love for SW and DW as her daddy. Over the last few months she went to her first SW Celebration and her first Doctor Who convention. I think I opened Pandora’s Box with these.
Anyway, thanks to the admins for having a site like this where I can come, read, review, and chat with other people who are the same mindset.

Leland

BTW, How do I post pictures? Thanks

Star Wars and Dr. Who fan here (Tom Baker era).

Welcome to the board Leland! :wave

Oh, in honor of the big game this week......

images

:lol :wink1:

Sincerely,

Vikes fan

images

Star Wars and Dr. Who fan here (Tom Baker era).

Welcome to the board Leland! :wave

Oh, in honor of the big game this week......

images

:lol :wink1:

Sincerely,

Vikes fan

images

Wow... ouch... I understand though... Hey, what are the Vike's standings currently.... yeaaaahhhh.... sorry... :rotfl

BTW, good call on the Baker... He was my first Doctor.

Welcome! What a great little story. Can't wait to share all my cool stuff with my two little ones.

Thanks for the welcomes. How do I post pics though? Kinda new to the forum thing and when I go to post it asks for a link. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the welcomes. How do I post pics though? Kinda new to the forum thing and when I go to post it asks for a link. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to SSF, my friend!

:wave

There are several options for you to post pictures. Maybe this is helpful to you.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106057

In short, you can make use of the attachment function, or you can link to a third party site.

Got some new additions and will be posting pics soon.
Got Vader, Aalya, & Ben.

Back