Custom Repaint of Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all freaks!

Today i would like to present my first repaint of a sixth scale figure by Sideshow Collectibles. It's Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Revenge of the Sith.

A picture of the original headsculpt :

And now my repaint of the headsculpt by Andy Bergholtz :

Off course my work is not 100% finished, but i would like to share with you my work, and also learn more techniques with the artists of this forum.

Be indulgent I am a novice in the paint job.

Thank you!

The skin tone is EXCELLENT!!!

For constructive criticism I think the hair may need a few more values in it. It's something I always try to do b/c the human hair is so different with different kinds of light on it

Nice job with the repaint. The skin tone turned out pretty nice. Those Sideshow sculpts are a pain to strip the paint off.

:clap:clap: Nice work, Obi-Wan really looks like the aged Jedi General from RotS, love the weathered skin:hi5:

nice work...........are the eyes a bit crossed or is it me? I have had a few tonight so I may not be looking at it strait...........:)

Great job with the skin tone and hair color. I still have mine on display for like 6 years now, and although I'm used to the darker hair, I know it's never seemed right.

I dont really care for the sculpt but your paint app looks great and has made a nice diffence on the sculpt!

Back