• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Hot Toys Black Joker gloved hands, for one Bruce Wayne/ Batman Begins left hand.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got a pair of Hot Toys Black Gloved JOKER hands (don’t know which Joker they’re from) I was using on my MMS T2 T-800 to hold the MOO Models mini gun. After the T2 DX10 came out I bought a set of hands from it for him and now I don’t need them. I do need though a left hand for my Hot Toys SDCC Bruce Wayne/ Batman Begins figure and it really doesn't make much difference which one it is, though I’d rather not have be the fist.

If anyone want to trade a set of hands for just a single hand pm me and give me a bump, thanks.

Hi i have extra batman begins/bruce wayne left hands. I want to make a bank robber joker so i will trade you. I have a open/relaxed hand and a gripping hand. Let me know.

Just to help my post, does anyone have a FREE regular foot peg they can send me? I only need one, thanks.

Back