interest in the Slayer heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a fact finding mission for WGP for to see if any interest in buffy character's exist.
their thinking about doing these character sculpts:
This will be 1\6th scale figures with use for hot toys,phician,triad figure bodies

I know alot of people would say these were already made and Id say yess but the details are not the greatest back when Sideshow tackeled them for the 1st time. granted their better at sculpts now but no requirement to revamp.

So this is for buffy collectors to take their figures and give them a better head to go with costumes they may already have and put it on a body that could better utilize the sculpt.

The heads We need votes on are as follows:
we need 15 votes per character to warent a strong enough interest before it gets sculpt. if their is no interest and your satisfied with what you have then we will let this die out.

Goddess witch (bald with wig option since willow changed her hair so oftin)
this will give you many options for bashes from adorable willow to dark witch willow.

5x5 girl sculpted hair or wig your votes will help us choose.

william the bloody non vamp style

gentle witch

and maybe slayer

right now its just an interest thread if we get enough votes we could show some prints of heads.

Just for everyone to know sculpting for this wont probably be begining until sometime 2014 so plenty of time to vote which ones you want.

Last edited:
Re: interest in buffy the vampire slayer sculpts

William the bloody

tumblr_m45kj5h8QX1r1tm38o1_r1_1280.jpg

to be honest i hated the sculpts that was done in early 2000's so id be interested in what WGP can do.

Interest on:

william the bloody:

1. Sue world
2. enigmakun
3. Groovy34
4. henzINNIT
5. dxdave
6. Ryu
7. IheartBuffy
8. darkchylde80
9. archo

Last edited:

faith.jpg

I always felt her sculpted eyes was kinda far away for this crazy 5X5 girl.

Interest in faith

5x5 girl:
1. Sue World
2. Drachenherz
3. Groovy34
4. henzINNIT
5. dxdave
6. thegalorian
7. IheartBuffy
8. BladeDJK
9. darkchylde80
10. LordAzrael
11. archo
12. Alastair

Last edited:

Sweet and Gentail witch Gentle witch which never was made 1/6th scale

buffy-tara.jpeg

Current interest in:

Gentle witch
1. thegalorian
2. IheartBuffy
3. buffygirl
4. cuttersky
5. darkchylde80
6. archo

Last edited:

And the awsome Kick butt Witch Goddess witch since like the slayer she has cheanged her hair alot we will offer wig options but her sculpt will be bald

willow-rosenberg-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

What makes wig options optimal is because she changed so much form season to season and this way you can put the right wig on her, and get her painted however you want her

willowevil.jpg

Dark witch

images

Goddess witch

WillowMeetsBuffy.jpg

Nerdy 1-3rd season witch
images

non vamp doppelganger wwitch/nonvamp

Current interest in

goddess witch
1. Sue world
2. Drachenherz
3. Groovy34
4. dxdave
5. thegalorian
6. IheartBuffy
7. darkchylde80
8. LordAzrael

Last edited:

And slayer if she is made she will be bald with wig options.

933957_10201166104145241_2041832511_n.jpg

1383290_542847352454340_850959564_n.jpg

Current interest in:

slayer
1. dxdave
2. Groovy34
3. Ryu
4. IheartBuffy
5. Too Much Garlic
6. darkchylde80
7. archo

Last edited:

contribution deleted - Forum rules - "unlicensed...".

Last edited:

I'd be in for heads. Always fun to have some Buffy/Angel parts.

You should spread the word to some members on btvsfigs. It's nowhere near as active as it used to be, but there's some veteran customisers on there who might be interested, possibly in multiple.

Willow seems like the best shot. There's probably a good few collectors who'd like to replace that god-awful Sideshow sculpt.

Can WGP scale down easily? Cause I'm thinking maybe heads for certain 6inch characters might be popular too. There's plenty of Angel characters in particular I'd snap up *cough* GUNN *cough*

Also including in the sculpts are for Wave 2 So this is advance.

Vampire with soul
a-n-g-e-l-12649553204.jpeg

Current list:

vampire with soul from season 1 of angel and buffy episodes before he left sunnydale.
Sue world
Groovy34
henzINNIT
enigmakun
dxdave
IheartBuffy
BladeDJK

nurdy english man
ALEXIS-DENISOF-801.jpg

Current interest level

brit nerd(2015)
1. Sue world
2. henzINNIT
3. thegalorian
4. Ihearbuffy
5. buffygirl
6. cuttersky
7. LordAzrael
8. archo

ex she deamon
anya_storyteller.jpg

Current interest:

ex she deamon(2015)
1. Drachenherz
2. thegalorian
3. IheartBuffy
4. buffygirl
5. cuttersky
6. darkchylde80
7. archo

nerdy girl

fred3.jpg

interest list:

nerdy girl
IheartBuffy
buffy girl
cuttersky

Last edited:

Good news - if it is possible to substitute the very bad SSC Willow (human) and Faith heads with better alternatives. I would prefer painted heads.

--------

For the "missing" heads - remember this "old" thread (poll): "Completing the SSC Buffy 12" Line" started by Anzik (2011).

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95241

Everything in this thread is still needed - if i have to reduce my "avidities", i would prefer Anya (human). Followed by Illyra (Fred).

--------

Any idea about the cost? If allowed? If i remember right not every talented sculptor in this forum likes it if people talk about money:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93564&page=5

Only for example Snyder-man: post number 45 (Pippen and Merry Portraits = each 150 USD on EBay)

"Rather than having these types of conversations publically, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone interested in these portraits would send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. If you would like to discuss how much you feel custom heads should be worth, please do so in a seperate thread.
No offense to anyone that has previously posted on this." Snyder-man

Right now the sculpting wont be started until 2014
Im not sure how much dabbs will charge right now we are checking to see interest in the above heads because their main characters.

last time we did try a wesly interest and only 2 votes so he didn't get made this is one of those deals where if we get buffy fans who are serious about this the better chances it will get done so if you can put out the word. Cost depends on orders if we get more than the required 16 interest in each character the lower the cost.

We dont paint the heads but will offer capable painters to do this.

I hope that helps

As far as anyanka aka anya we will have to see how the main cast fairs as far as sales.

contribution deleted - Forum rules - "unlicensed...".

I posted this on tumblr, hoping that some fans there will see it.

slayalive.com is probably still unavailable for registration unless you e-mail the admin (they had to shut registration down for a while due to spammers).

Do you have a gallery of previous work? I'm not sure about sculpts with wigs, but I know it can be done well.

Would these be in scale with the 12" sideshow dolls?

The sculpts to check out is wgp's master list this is what is on for now threw 2013 and early 2014. Like i said this would not be begun sculpting until sometime in 2014 because we are buisy. by making this interest this far in advance gives the fans an oportunity to view the character's and vote. Serious only.

here is a link to master list as it stands.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109550
these will fit body types such as Hot toys,TTL,Triad,BBI,Kaustic,phician,ACE.(Sideshow im not sure I'll have to ask as this is sideshows area and we dont want to step on toes.) but i know the clothes can transfer over to models accept shoes since they make everything trickfeet to prevent swaping.

I did post on "BtVSFigs" Forum:
so we will see if they come over to here to vote

I'd be interested depending on what the final sculpt turns out like.
I have to say I wouldn't be all that bothered about another Buffy as I actually liked Sideshows. Their Willow was dire though as was their Faith so anything would be an improvement on that.

I'd love a prettier looking punk Spike and I'm still yearning for a Wesley. My fav character next to Spike and Giles.

I feel the same way about Willows and faiths head which was two figures rick wanted to test for so Ill put you on list and if we drum up 16 votes sean might do a printup of heads as what might get
made. right now if you look at the master list i left a link for you will see we are quite swamped. Which is why buffy is pushed until mid to late 2014. We estimated it might take that long to get the required serious customers.

We can try another vote for wesley down the road because he only got 2 votes on are end last time we posted in interest but not in buffy's thread. i will save votes on wesley here and put you guys down for possible 2015 or we might add him to 2014 if we get the votes, right now we are playing it by ear.

I took a chance by not putting this in interest and thought about taking the interest to you guys directly.

Last edited:

So right now interest list stance is:

Spike:
Sue world
enigmakun
Groovy34
henzINNIT
dxdave

Faith:
Sue World
Drachenherz
Groovy34
henzINNIT
dxdave

Tara

Willow
Sue world
Drachenherz
Groovy34
dxdave

Buffy
dxdave
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe for latter if we get enough votes

Wesley(2015)
Sue world
henzINNIT

Anya human(2015)
Drachenherz

Angel from season 1 of angel and buffy episodes before he left sunnydale.
Sue world
Groovy34
henzINNIT
enigmakun
dxdave

Last edited:

Im interested in an angel,spike head :)

ok for angel The will see list bellow buffy
and i have you down for spike.

Back