Leatherface the beginning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hewitt

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello guys, i just joined after seeing the amazing work people have done. I've loved horror characters for ages and was hoping to get some help. I'm planning on doing a Leatherface as he appears in The Beginning Film and need to know where i could get the following things needed. Long brown pants, boots and a striped long sleave white shirt the head i'm sculpting and the apron will be scratch made and any suggestions on the body would also be appreciated. Any help would be great and many thanks fr accepting into this amazing community.

Chris

Hello guys, i just joined after seeing the amazing work people have done. I've loved horror characters for ages and was hoping to get some help. I'm planning on doing a Leatherface as he appears in The Beginning Film and need to know where i could get the following things needed. Long brown pants, boots and a striped long sleave white shirt the head i'm sculpting and the apron will be scratch made and any suggestions on the body would also be appreciated. Any help would be great and many thanks fr accepting into this amazing community.

Chris

hi and welcome... the best place is here..try to look ..in the for sale threads ..or
evilbay..be careful with the price listed...good luck:wave

Back