custom 1966 batmobile 1/6 scale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightyq

Super Freak
Reaction score
well, i had this commissioned over a year ago. way before hot toys announced theirs...i got mine,,,only thing not hand/custom made was the body, wich was severly modified,...seats were replaced, the dash, weels, doms, etc etc...the seats are padded, leather on the door panels, and center console.....so many coats of lacquer and clear i cant count..very accurate..there were alot of different looks to the batmobile season to season...no real "just one" model...i am happy with it:)..a friend got the same..but sadly he is selling it do to loss of income...i toom some pics with the gang....hope you like it,...:)
069-1_zps92b35079.jpg

066-1_zps0a55dd8c.jpg

065-2_zps6fdf180b.jpg

063-2_zpse159652e.jpg

064-3_zpsc3f67ad5.jpg

052-2_zps8b210c19.jpg

051-3_zps7b06ea19.jpg

042-4_zps8783ca3f.jpg

SORRY, I PUT INTO THE WRONG SECTION, I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE CUSTOMS SECTION....MOD PLEASE MOVE TO THERE IF NEED BE..:wave

This looks fantastic. I plan to order the HT version, but can't see how they will outdo this one. Where did you get the figs? Particularly like the Newmar Catwoman. Batman and Batgirl are also nice. I'm hoping HT releases the entire lineup you have there, but who knows if and how long that will take.

WOW!!! Yeah hot toys won't be topping yours. The figures are fantastic as well. I'd love to get a West Batman and Ward Robin. Actually, yeah, the Newmar Catwoman as well. Congrats!

WOW!!! Yeah hot toys won't be topping yours. The figures are fantastic as well. I'd love to get a West Batman and Ward Robin. Actually, yeah, the Newmar Catwoman as well. Congrats!

thanks guys, i appreciate the props.....i do have a west and ward...i will show therm soon.....been working on this lineup for a very long time, i loved the show when i was a kid, albeit i watched the re-runs, i am not that old, lol..

That was a great set of pics to look thru. The car is superb, and what a great cast of characters you have there, with Catwoman really taking the prize.
Can't wait to have a collection like this for the tv show.

That was a great set of pics to look thru. The car is superb, and what a great cast of characters you have there, with Catwoman really taking the prize.
Can't wait to have a collection like this for the tv show.
:exactly: Agreed!

Beautiful stuff mightyq!!! :horror :panic: :rock

The Julie CW figure is exquisite.. :love :lol

Thanks for sharing. A fantastic line up you've got there. And yeah, Catwoman steals the show for me; great headsculpt and costume.

Wow!!! Marty amazing. Love all those figures. Would love to see your whole collection. :) that catwoman is great as well.

Any info on getting/bashing the figs would be great. I doubt HT will be doing the whole lineup. Heck we'll be lucky to get a Batman.

Back