AND...I'll say this...BRING ON MORE 1/4 PREMIUM FORMATS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I don't care if they are jedi or not! I want a Snowtrooper, Ackbar, Chewie, the droids- INCLUDING IG-88! Give Me Ewoks, Scout Troopers, and even Bosk!

I want Maul with twin light up sabers!

And the Emperor with the same translucent plastic used for the light sabers shaped in to lightning bolts that plug in to his wrists and light up just like the sabers! With a 3 position switch for "off, on, and flicker" to simulate the flickering lightning, but solid on in case some people find the flickering too distracting! This 3 position switch for flickering will stop any bickering about the potentially distracting flickering!:emperor

And give me a DESTROYER DROID in proper 1/4 scale- that would be neat!

And- Han in Carbonite- with a B itchin' stand with op-down lighting that looks like he is mounted on Jabba's wall!

Oh yeah- Max Reebo, Sny snoodles and the rest of Jabba's band!

And Jabba in 1/4 scale!!

And.. Tarkin!

And... you guys get the point! :D

iansilv said:
I don't care if they are jedi or not! I want an Ackbar,

....calm down man....did you think this through before submitting this thread. :lol

Right now I really want in PF Chewbacca and R2-D2 and C-3PO and then I dont know but those two need to be released now. I wouldnt mind for those being 3 of the 4 releases for next year. I just dont see the droid set being made together for under $400 so split them up.

jason2885 said:
I just dont see the droid set being made together for under $400 so split them up.
Well if you were going to buy them both at $200 a piece anyway what difference does it make? I'd much prefer that they share the same base.

I would actually prefer Ackbar as a 1:1 bust instead of PF.

Never thought about a destroyer droid, great idea. Force lightning effect on a palpatine sounds really cool too.

anakin1138 said:
Maybe... but I'm with him too!!! :D :chew :maul :emperor

I have to say, I had frosted flakes this morning also...

frosted_flakes_1.gif

Khev said:
Well if you were going to buy them both at $200 a piece anyway what difference does it make? I'd much prefer that they share the same base.
I know but $400 at one time is a lot for one piece. I could easily see it going to $450. I just want those 3 characters and I will be happy. Yes it would be cool to have both on the same base though

I think that the droids will be announced soon, and as a set. They have been sticking to the list of characters that was discussed long ago, with Grievous being the only surprise exception so far. The next up from that list would be the droids, Darth Maul, and Qui-Gon.

I hope that a Tusken Raider is the first PF announced that we have had no previous hints about.

First 5 figures:
Luke (seen at SDCC, in prototype form)
Han (seen at SDCC, in prototype form)
ANH Vader (dueling pose w/ saber up)
Obi-Wan (dueling pose probably, which can interact with Vader to a degree, moveable hood)
ANH Leia

Highly probable figures after that: Boba Fett, Yoda/Dagobah Luke 2-pack, R2-D2/C-3PO 2-pack, Darth Maul, Qui-Gonn Jinn, X-Wing Luke

FULL INTERVIEW FROM JULY 2004

A birdie told me who the next PF was going to be but I told this person I wouldn't spill the beans and I'm a man of my word :monkey3 . Of course they could've been pulling my leg but I don't know why this person would lie or make it up:monkey4 . All I'm going to say is a lot of people will be very happy and it should kick some serious ass.:monkey5

Darth Loki said:
A birdie told me who the next PF was going to be but I told this person I wouldn't spill the beans and I'm a man of my word :monkey3 . Of course they could've been pulling my leg but I don't know why this person would lie or make it up:monkey4 . All I'm going to say is a lot of people will be very happy and it should kick some serious ass.:monkey5

Based on Toms insite it better be R2-D2:r2d2line
:lol

tomandshell said:
Dang birdies...

I hate it when they talk to people other than me.

:emperor

Sorry dude. I guess we'll find out it this person was blowing smoke up my arse or not shortly. I expect the next PF to be announced in the next month.

Thanks Tom for the info I had no clue about that. If they do make a Qui-Gon and Maul they better make TPM Obi-Wan. Those are going to be hard to turn down as I plan to only collect OT PF. I would love for R2-D2 and C-3PO to be next even if they are pricey.
I wouldnt have guessed that X-Wing Luke would be that high on their PF list but I might buy him if he isnt too expensive.

I keep telling myself that I need to limit my PF buying to certain characters, but how do I draw the line? TPM is my least favorite SW film, but Qui-Gon was so awesome and one of my favorite characters. I need to start playing the lottery,

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Darth Loki said:
I keep telling myself that I need to limit my PF buying to certain characters, but how do I draw the line? TPM is my least favorite SW film, but Qui-Gon was so awesome and one of my favorite characters. I need to start playing the lottery,

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
Qui-Gon, hmmmmm was that a slip?

Back