Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale TrueType Figure - Advanced Muscular Body, Regular Body and Slim Body from the TrueType Basic Series, which are suitable for 1/6th scale fabric costume and accessories.

406633_10151154740342344_407985959_n.jpg

18270_10151154740327344_1957940584_n.jpg

487116_10151154740317344_30549278_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series

regular looks like a new updated version of the Advanced and the muscle body looks like the DX10 body :yess:

Will definitely use the new muscle body for a comic Superman custom. Slim will be good for a Johnny Depp Public Enemies I want to do

Last edited:

No Narrow Shoulder and no unlicensed head sculpts. The knock-offs are cheaper.

Finally, a refresh on true types. It's been bone dry as far as availability for a while.

No head sculpts, so would they be cheaper? Or will HT use this opportunity to exploit collectors even more.

What is up with the black ankle straps on the muscle body?

I'd assume it's soft foam. not sure why it's there but DX Sparrow has them on it's ankle pegs as well as a few other figure's I believe

Nice, about time they blister a Arnold body. Time to stock up again!

They help with standing. Bruce Lee came with them.

saw these on FB, very good news, any word on price yet? hopefully they flood the market with them so they're around a while

No Narrow Shoulder and no unlicensed head sculpts. The knock-offs are cheaper.
for narrow shoulder.. knock offs are available....

An Advance TT (Regular TT21) in this case has approximately the same shoulder width as narrow but with thicker arms (and better shoulder articulation)...

There's no need for a typical narrow as there are many copies available.. while HT is migrating it's Adv TT as Regular TT.

Great news, since these don't come with heads they better be cheaper than the previous bodies or at the very least not more expensive than the last couple releases were.

huge jump in price :panic::panic::panic:

pricing will be the deciding factor... no heads..... busy market... i'm gonna say 35.99 for the slim, 39.99 for the advance, and 49.99 for the muscle.

pricing will be the deciding factor... no heads..... busy market... i'm gonna say 35.99 for the slim, 39.99 for the advance, and 49.99 for the muscle.

It wouldn't surprise me to see another ten bucks on all of those

It wouldn't surprise me to see another ten bucks on all of those

Agree. $60 for a damn body.

What a rip off. Thanks goes out to those fewls that shell out over a hundred bucks for muscle bodies on ebay.

which body would be best for Bruce Wayne and Ra's Al Ghul?

Back