Wait list Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there a rough percentage to how frequently wait lists convert? What factors would be the main influences on the conversion? Thank you for the help. Just got on the wait list for Sagat Excl. Ty

Last edited:
Hi, I just wanted to share a personal experience. I waitlisted for 2 exclusive items last October and within a month I was notified that they can facilitate order/delivery of both. I hope the same goes for you. Good luck! :)

I was on a waitlist for a piece and about a month before it came out ss informed that my wl was not going to convert it sucked but at least I wasn't in limbo.

Totally random. Each piece is different. Depends on way too many factors to figure out any kind of pattern.

I have been on a few waiting lists and so far i have been 1/4, the two i really wanted i got an email saying wouldn't happen

I am on two wait lists, GL and Elvira EX's. I am more worried about the Elvira converting since there were so few EX's made (250) but we will see. I would only buy the GL if I got the EX, so that is a bonus purchase if it happens.

I did a WL on the HT DX12 Batman about a month ago and got him about a week after the request. That was my only experience with the WL.

Last edited:
I pre ordered the hot toys iron man mark 7 and a few months later they put up the waitlist for the exclusive version.. They should automatically upgrade it if it becomes available.. But nope I have to go on the waitlist.. Hope I'm lucky to score one.. Almost a month in with no luck :(

I ordered the Hot Toys 1/4 scale The Dark Knight Rises Batman back in december 2012, would that put me sort of at the end of waiting list or am i on the waiting list at all?? The order is placed from hong kong and as far as i know, they get all figures first.

I hopped on the waitlist for the exclusive Wolf Predator statue. About 5 months ago I got the "won't be fulfilled" email, and thought it was completely sold out as it stated on the product page. Fast forward to about 2 months ago....wouldn't ya know, the exclusive was somehow miraculously "In Stock" on the statue's page. Being that I dished out $400 + shipping to obtain the statue off of ebay, I was pretty ticked and wanted an explanation. I emailed Sideshow with all the dates of the dilemma, and they responded by saying that "at the time" there were no more pieces available hence they cancelled my waitlist order.
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE??? It just doesn't make sense how the piece came back in stock after months of it being sold out with no waitlist even available. And before anyone says that some pieces must have been returned, the 30 day return policy was well past....It was listed as "Sold Out" for many months.

Sometimes the find extra stock in the back, things could get misplaced, or inventoried wrong! That just happened to me on purchasing the DX T-800, it was sold out and then I checked the site one day and they had 1 in stock, so I grabbed it! Still on the wait list for the DX 12 though... Hoping I get lucky!

I hopped on the waitlist for the exclusive Wolf Predator statue. About 5 months ago I got the "won't be fulfilled" email, and thought it was completely sold out as it stated on the product page. Fast forward to about 2 months ago....wouldn't ya know, the exclusive was somehow miraculously "In Stock" on the statue's page. Being that I dished out $400 + shipping to obtain the statue off of ebay, I was pretty ticked and wanted an explanation. I emailed Sideshow with all the dates of the dilemma, and they responded by saying that "at the time" there were no more pieces available hence they cancelled my waitlist order.
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE??? It just doesn't make sense how the piece came back in stock after months of it being sold out with no waitlist even available. And before anyone says that some pieces must have been returned, the 30 day return policy was well past....It was listed as "Sold Out" for many months.

Sometimes the find extra stock in the back, things could get misplaced, or inventoried wrong! That just happened to me on purchasing the DX T-800, it was sold out and then I checked the site one day and they had 1 in stock, so I grabbed it! Still on the wait list for the DX 12 though... Hoping I get lucky!

When did u put urself on dx12 waitlist... Trying to see if i stand any chance considering urs hasnt come so far....

Hi, I am on the waitlist for the Sidedhow Deluxe Vader, I think the waitlist might be like months old, do you think its even worth waiting?

I was on a Boba Fett waitlist for like 2 months then was told I wasn't going to get one. Sucked but if you want the figure at least your on the waitlist so there is a chance you might get it at a good price, if you find one in the meantime just cancel your order.

I'm on the wait list for Lobo. Don't know when the regular sold out and the wait list started. I got on about 10 days ago. Pretty sure I don't have a shot in hell of it converting.
:pray:

They put stuff back for contests, sometimes they never end up getting used...Sideshow puts them back on the site from time to time

Back