1/6 Ra's Al Ghul kitbash - good suits etc.?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron-7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm wondering if anyone can help with some suggestions for good suits to go with a Ra's kitbash, i also need some accessories such as his cane/sword, mask and scarf thing. Any help is appreciated and anyone else with questions or Ra's Al Ghul customs feel free to post them in here.

I'm looking to make this version:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's the suit I used for mine.

Pretty awesome and well cut suit.

Shirt and tie were made by Kato.

Head is form rainman and sold by iminime.

Cane was made by Captain HH and was provided by V-Raptor although it isn't available anymore i think.
Blade is in stainless steel.

P1040971_zps83865cca.jpg

Here's the suit I used for mine.

Pretty awesome and well cut suit.

Shirt and tie were made by Kato.

Head is form rainman and sold by iminime.

Cane was made by Captain HH and was provided by V-Raptor although it isn't available anymore i think.
Blade is in stainless steel.

P1040971_zps83865cca.jpg

Sweet! Got that suit ready to get, i'm hoping CREG will make the accessories when/if he does a Ra's sculpt. I need a black shirt and tie, decent shoes.

Real metal cane? Any links to the thread/origin? Looks awesome

Hulk did you get a ra's sculpt?

I've got one, but i'm also waiting/hoping CREG will make one and all the accessories as his sculpts are some of the most accurate i've ever seen, just gonna be a bit of a wait. So for now i'm sorting the body and outfit out

I want a ra's pretty bad also. Ima stay tuned to what you got going to give me motivation to put one together hahah

Last edited:
Would anybody here be interested in a Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul final battle suit made by Kato? Need 20 interested before he'll consider it i think

Back