Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's official, The Phantom Pain is Metal Gear Solid V.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuJ2q3uBYI[/ame]

5LCfY25.jpg

A new IP was revealed tonight on Spike's VGA awards show.

The Phantom Pain, from Moby **** Studios, a swedish development studio, whose CEO is man named Joakim Mogren.

https://www.mobydickstudio.se/

I'm trying to get a working trailer link up.

Some have speculated that it's a viral trailer for something Metal Gear related, and that Moby **** Studios doesn't actually exist.

xlarge.jpg

alt-noscale.jpg

2lit3.jpg

phantompain530.jpg

666666666l1dlc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Phantom Pain (possibly MGS related?)

just cause the guy has a grey beard doesn't mean it's metal gear related or that Hideo Kojima made it, people looking too much into things moby%^&* studios is a real video game company, hideo kojima is working on revengeance right now and next year the next metal gear hideo kojima doesn't own the rights to only have people with beards in HIS games. HAHA

CEO of Moby **** Studios = Joakim Mogren. Joakim is an anagram of Kojima.

J O A K I M = K O J I M A

just cause the guy has a grey beard doesn't mean it's metal gear related or that Hideo Kojima made it, people looking too much into things moby%^&* studios is a real video game company, hideo kojima is working on revengeance right now and next year the next metal gear hideo kojima doesn't own the rights to only have people with beards in HIS games. HAHA

It's not the beard, It's the look of the character, His haircut, his posture in the running shot, his crawling stance. The resemblance is there for sure.

The prosthetic limb is interesting...

It's for MGS ground zeroes. Look at the soldiers killing everyone in the hospital, they are the same as in the GZ trailer.

That's Big Boss.

The guy on fire who is about to **** things up looks to be wearing Col. Volgin's suit.

Psycho Mantis at the end floating? Maybe The Sorrow.

I'm telling you 100% this is for MGS: GZ.

I watched trailer again, yes its metal gear but man Kojima is such a troll lol why not just say its footage of ground zeroes? also whats weird is the left arm and it just clicked Mobydi#% Game Studios = MGS

This is the logo shown in that trailer:

Merr9.jpg

Some fan quickly figured it out and filled in the blank gaps:

yz4Wy.jpg

Metal Gear Solid V?!

well that character is missing a hand .. Both Big Boss & Solid Snake don't have a missing hand

unless that's the remains of big boss in his healing process after Solid Snake Ignited him on fire

More clues:

jQV8v.jpg

666666666l1dlc.png

9d5f75d51cb5a83be7526721eda5a5c7

YW0je.png

Look at the floating body at the top of this screen:
dh7PH.jpg

And of course, the Ground Zeroes poster is a clue:
Metal-Gear-Solid-Ground-Zeroes-02.jpg

I screen capped the trailer and as a long time MGS fanatic, that is definitely Big Boss, only he lost weight. The face, lips, even teeth looks exactly like Big Boss.

I think the biggest question is what is this footage leading to. Perhaps it's just a tech demo, perhaps it a hint of the theme in Ground Zeroes, it could be everything, or just nothing.

One thing is certain, that IS Big Boss.

MOGREN KOJIMA!! :yess:

Looks like MGS to me. Maybe Big Boss did loose a hand and covered up his prosthetic limb with a glove. We just don't know since his story is still being played out.

It took only a few hours for fans to figure out the puzzle, but this was still a brilliant way to deliver it. Bravo, Kojima.

Re: The Phantom Pain (Possibly MGS related?) - update - MGSV?

If Joakim = Kojima, what does Mogren mean?

Re: The Phantom Pain (Possibly MGS related?) - update - MGSV?

I somehow see a correlation with the man who had burn scars in the Ground Zeroes trailer, and the guy who had bandages wrapped around his face in the trailer for "The Phantom Pain".

Back