Statue Possible Lurtz maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
what do you think?

287n9fn-3.jpg

287n9fn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, can't see it being another Lurtz PF, masterside :wave...it's a maquette for me, all the way. :yess:

But I'll take it either way. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I would venture to guess its a statue. I'm not sure they're going to go to that well a second time as a of when we do need him in the statue line.

I dont see a pf...I'm trying to think when SS did multiple pfs of the same character...maybe luke Skywalker...but that was for different films

I couldn't imagine they'd do another PF. It makes more sense to add it to the statue line which is where SS's efforts seem to be focused right now with the LotR line. They need to do PFs of Gimli, Arwen, Boromir, Sam, Merry, Pippen and Sarumon (and maybe King Aragorn) before making another Lurtz.

I dont see a pf...I'm trying to think when SS did multiple pfs of the same character...maybe luke Skywalker...but that was for different films
Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White. But that makes more sense than Lurtz the 2nd Money Grab

I couldn't imagine they'd do another PF. It makes more sense to add it to the statue line which is where SS's efforts seem to be focused right now with the LotR line. They need to do PFs of Gimli, Arwen, Boromir, Sam, Merry, Pippen and Sarumon (and maybe King Aragorn) before making another Lurtz.

Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White. But that makes more sense than Lurtz the 2nd Money Grab

again its for different outfits and different films

Looks pretty much like Lurtz.
How awesome would that be if it's a maquette, he's on top of my want list.
The pose looks not too good right now but it's just a sketch so..

Yeah, I don't see them making another Lurtz PF especially since the only two outfit choices are what we got on the original or a loin cloth (which I would have zero interest).

I agree that it's a statue :yess::rock:rock and it's one of the few remaining pieces on my wishlist.

Yup. I'd lay good money that this is for the statue line. Mostly because of the style of the sketch ... it has that swirly, action-y look that the rest of the LOTR statue line seems to favor. But also because Sideshow really seems keen on the statue line these days. While other LOTR lines seem to have slowed in recent years or stopped entirely, that line appears to still be going full speed ahead. (Yay!)

Also, I'm hoping that he's a statue, because that line could use a few more baddies, in my opinion. :)

There's no way this is a PF. If it is, dumb decision on Sideshow's part, given the other characters that need to be made in PF first.

Lurtz have a very short appearance in the trilogy,maybe they can repeat pf with aragorn making king Elessar

Back