When it comes time to say good-bye : (

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erosi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Lately i've found myself grappling with the idea of selling my collection......Anywho, my question is are there people out there buying whole collections? (5000 or more dollars) or is selling figures one by one the more realistic option? Thanks again guys and gals : )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

One by one is the most realistic option and will probably get you the most value out of your collection as well

Sorry that that time has come for ya

Lol. I still collect statues its just the 1/6 that im considering....still...so, so sad lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you are selling the Hot Toys figures at reasonable price, I am looking to buy some figures together. Email me or Message me your list of figures and prices.

Piece by piece. It'll take time & work, but overall you'll make more $ that way than selling it all at once.

Do your homework (i.e. search the forum, eBay, online, etc.). Remember HOW MUCH you paid for each item (including shipping) and be open & willing to negotiate. Even as a seller . . . don't be forced to sell any figure at a price that you're not comfortable with.

Times are tough right now for buyers & sellers and it's definitely not a seller's market . . . unless you truly have some VHTF items that collectors definitely want and will pay a good price to acquire.

I recently sold of my last 1/6 figure. For me it was definitely easier doing it at a few pieces at a time. I started selling on ebay & then I started getting familiar with some of the buyers so I'd give them a heads up on what I was selling & I ended selling a lot that way to. I wouldn't put to many figures up on ebay at once though as found myself getting bombarded with messages.
You can also sell your figures here which seems to work well for most to.

Back