Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Terminator Endoskeleton Maquette in works hope to reveal soon

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

Will this be made by SS? What size will it be 1:4? Curious about its pose and accuracy. Hope they won't give it a gay pose like the Cinemaquette.

Will this be made by SS? What size will it be 1:4? Curious about its pose and accuracy. Hope they won't give it a gay pose like the Cinemaquette.

Its from SS not sure which pose is confirmed

Are you inferring all this from the one picture, or do you have additional information? Could be this is just an idea and nothing will come from it.

With hot toys and enterbay releasing there 1 4 scale endos I can't imagine anyone picking one up if it is in fact 1 4 scale.the one argumeant that could be made on the 1 4 scale figures is the joints don't look as nice as a pf does but the endo has joints in the sculpt.so whatever pose they go with I would think you can get the same pose from ht or enterbay.

I do wonder about the viability of SSC's 1/4 scale efforts as HT and EB start moving into 1/4 scale territory. HT and EB both easily trump SSC in the paint department, even despite recent setbacks by HT. Sculpt detail could be matched in most cases (HT really needs to hire on Trevor Grove, though). Detail and accessories is not a real concern. All companies have their QC problems. SSC's customer service is a pale shadow of what it used to be. SSC's only real advantage is license (Star Wars) and willingness/ability to do comic styled characters. But if Hot Toys/EB decide to cross that line and negotiate with Hasbro for Star Wars directly, and do comic styled characters, SSC is going to have to change drastically to survive.

Are you inferring all this from the one picture, or do you have additional information? Could be this is just an idea and nothing will come from it.

Its Art Print from Calender & I think Endoskeleton Maquette is in works but not sure which pose is confirm.....

With hot toys and enterbay releasing there 1 4 scale endos I can't imagine anyone picking one up if it is in fact 1 4 scale.the one argumeant that could be made on the 1 4 scale figures is the joints don't look as nice as a pf does but the endo has joints in the sculpt.so whatever pose they go with I would think you can get the same pose from ht or enterbay.

Hot Toys & Enterbay :slap we r talking abt statue here ..... i m not even concerned abt HT & EB .......I want statue with good details

Yeah... I thought the cinemaquette pose was just a little too dynamic for a terminator. Everything else looked great though. Hope they will collaborate with Stan Winston's guys for accuracy on this one.

the pose on the far right looks ok, but the other 2 are lame for an Endo. If SS does do another 1/4 Endo, it will be more money then EB and HT versions too. SS's first attempt was really bad, but I don't see how they can compete with HT and EB in the Terminator line unless they just release 1:2 pieces.

Why not draw a pose from Arnold's performance in T1? He had a very specific way of moving in that film that no one has tried replicating. A lot more menacing than those concepts that just look more super hero pose from the eighties than a killer cyborg.

are you kidding? i will be the first in line to buy this if sideshow released one. The HT/Enterbay are nothing more than larger version of their 1/6 plastic toys, it needs a plastic cup to make the statue stand up for chris sake.

what koolaid are you drinking :cuckoo:

Hope they won't give it a gay pose like the Cinemaquette.

You're my friend, I like you, that's why out of all my friends that say this, I'll kill you last. ;) :D

I don't like the pose on the far left. It's looks as if he's motioning that if he had endoballs, they would hang to there.

The way Sideshow are going, I have more faith in Enterbay and Hot toys. That said, I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Just can't say No to endoskeletons!

are you kidding? i will be the first in line to buy this if sideshow released one. The HT/Enterbay are nothing more than larger version of their 1/6 plastic toys, it needs a plastic cup to make the statue stand up for chris sake.

what koolaid are you drinking :cuckoo:

:goodpost::goodpost:

This is still my favorite pose. Sure, it's been attempted before, but I've not seen anyone get it right.

To be fair they're pretty static in the movies so it's not like you can give them many poses.

The Cinemaquette pose doesn't look gay in person. It looks badass.

Back