Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buy Now! Click the pic!
Spider-man - J. Scott Campbell Collection

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

which pose do u want for Spiderman PF ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Spiderman PF

i think its going to be red n blue .....i will soon post pics focusing on Spidy .......

punisher pf will be mine for sure but do i notice a female predator on the top right ?

I don't see Spider-Man anywhere? :dunno

I want to know though who is that girl in the hockey mask though?

I don't see Spider-Man anywhere? :dunno

I want to know though who is that girl in the hockey mask though?

Spiderman is on left corner n i dont think its LSF .......its attached to wall will post close pics tonight

Re: Spiderman Premium Format

There is also a pic of Superman holding Lois Lane on the inside cover of the calendar.

If indeed that is a new Spider-Man PF, it looks underwelming. The pose is too simpler to the Daredevil comiquette. Probably be a pass for me.

I'm thinking the girl with the hockey mask could be from the TMNT, April O'neil.

If indeed that is a new Spider-Man PF, it looks underwelming. The pose is too simpler to the Daredevil comiquette. Probably be a pass for me.

I'm thinking the girl with the hockey mask could be from the TMNT, April O'neil.

Sorry Bro.... I cant post full pic right now i will do it at night ....pose looks awesome he is attached to wall u will change your ming once u see full pic......

I'll have to wait to see better pics. These are too small to really comment on the art. Pose seems a bit awkward though. Seems like he's hunched over and shooting his web across his body and covering up most of the front of his body. Not sure if that'll display well. Better pics may change my mind though.

Spiderman is on left corner n i dont think its LSF .......its attached to wall will post close pics tonight

Are u sure this is a new spidey? The pose is very similar to the comiquette.

On that pic there is also lurtz which the pose is very similar to the pf. I don't think sideshow will make another lurtz pf.

Maybe this drawing is a combination for old and new?

Are u sure this is a new spidey? The pose is very similar to the comiquette.

On that pic there is also lurtz which the pose is very similar to the pf. I don't think sideshow will make another lurtz pf.

Maybe this drawing is a combination for old and new?

naah just wait abt 1 hour i will post pics ........ its new one i hope it will be the best among all releases till now including Spiderman Comiquette

Sorry Bro.... I cant post full pic right now i will do it at night ....pose looks awesome he is attached to wall u will change your ming once u see full pic......

So this is a confirmed PF DHAVAL?? So SS and the artist have said this is a GO?? If it is I am going to go ape. Also, if you keep teasing that FULL pic and don't come through soon...:impatient::acme:blissysmi.... :rotfl

Back