Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 3 of 1501 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Default Re: HOT TOYS T2: 1/6-scale DX T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
    Pictures already added in original posts. It was a close one.

To be fair though, we don't even know what EB's figure will come with. If anything, HT revealing their BD T-800 now only gives their competitors the advantage of knowing what to do in order to match (or top) them.
    I'd love to see what EB is offering on their 1/4 one. It only makes sense for some people to finish the set anyways. The eye looks better on these promo pictures than the DX10 for sure. Hate the googly eyed head, other than that it's a fine rerelease.

So tons of people refreshed their old MMS T800 and now a new BD DX is on the horizon as well. lol

Super Freak
    Feedback
    44 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure the price is going to be bumped up fairly high due to that T-1000 statue I'd never take out of the box.

Although the 2 pack would have been best, I don't mind cause I missed out on the original release!
    Hidden Content
    Need that DC Batman TAS Clayface!!

We all knew it was coming, but damn I never thought it would be so soon. Instant buy!!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
    That bonus liquid metal T-1000, alternate jacket, alternate arm, and alternate headsculpt are very smart ideas on HT's part. They are taking the piss on DX10 owners, but these additions will keep them from getting too angry. This, unlike the previous version, looks and feels worthy of the "DX" title.

Arnold likeness seems better too. Just proves how useless the DX10 was. All anyone needed was the original MMS and a custom chaingun and they'd have been set. Money's money.

This to the 100th degree.

Freakalicious

Feedback
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by COSMOSTARX View Post
    I'd love to see what EB is offering on their 1/4 one. It only makes sense for some people to finish the set anyways. The eye looks better on these promo pictures than the DX10 for sure. Hate the googly eyed head, other than that it's a fine rerelease.

So tons of people refreshed their old MMS T800 and now a new BD DX is on the horizon as well. lol
    I remember there was once a time when HT doing things like this was unheard of. "Re-releases? Pfft, no way." (technically this isn't a re-release, but they're giving collectors plenty of chances at these characters)

EB's head has me more impressed, but as an overall release, this looks extremely well put-together. I would certainly be proud to own this thing, the accessory count and alternate display options are fantastic. People needed to be reminded of what a true DX is. Well, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Ben View Post
    I'm pretty sure the price is going to be bumped up fairly high due to that T-1000 statue I'd never take out of the box.
    I'd use it. This is only one figure and it already comes with everything you need to put together a diorama. And I thought those DX days were gone.
    WTB: PRIME 1 ALIEN WARRIOR OPEN-MOUTH BUST!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this from the day I started collecting Hot Toys!

Current POs: HT BD Mk85, HT EG CA, HT Mando DX, HT Heavy Mando, HT Gamora, HT Nebula, HT Batgirl, HT BF Batman&Robin

Super Freak
    Feedback
    both heads have rolling eyeballs!!!! HT just made my day!

Current POs: HT BD Mk85, HT EG CA, HT Mando DX, HT Heavy Mando, HT Gamora, HT Nebula, HT Batgirl, HT BF Batman&Robin

Super Freak
    Feedback
    71 (100%)

Now we need a T1 Police Station shoot out and that'll be it for me.