Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Sarah and Cameron Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noizyboi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was wondering if I would be alone in wishing SS would consider doing 1/4th or 1/6th versions Sarah Connor (played by Lena Headey) and Cameron (Summer Glau) from the show? I know that there are alot of Terminator fans here, so I'm hoping more than a few liked the show and would also think it would be cool to have some figures of these two lovely ladies? :)

I think Sarah Connor and Cameron would look really cool and beautiful and I think you guys would do an amazing job with them, even non-fans or newbs would like to own them imho.

Maybe Sarah Connor in this pose

terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles_ver2_xlg.jpg

and Cameron the Terminatrix in something like this with battle damage?

terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles_ver6_xlg.jpg

I think fans of action girls and the show would love to pick figures of them, it was a cool show :)

Hope you'll consider it, and perhaps the licence would not be so hard to get as the show's no longer on air, or maybe part of the Terminator licence you already have.

Anyways, hoping for the best!

Last edited:
OMG This is EXACTLY what I wished for! Most of my friends are not registered on the Sideshow Boards and at one point or another we all did mention if TSCC figures existed.

Also, my late dad and my girlfriend even asked about a Cameron figure too. I think the fanbase of the show is indeed huge enough to warrant a collectible.

If a 1/6 figure of Cameron was made it will definitely be a dream come true! I love the show, much more than the 3rd and 4th movie combined.

OMG This is EXACTLY what I wished for! Most of my friends are not registered on the Sideshow Boards and at one point or another we all did mention if TSCC figures existed.

Also, my late dad and my girlfriend even asked about a Cameron figure too. I think the fanbase of the show is indeed huge enough to warrant a collectible.

If a 1/6 figure of Cameron was made it will definitely be a dream come true! I love the show, much more than the 3rd and 4th movie combined.

:rock

Awesome! we have one vote more! :) Thank you for being so supportive, I think it would be awesome if they made Summer and Lena in those poses, especially Summer with her exo skeleton visible under the gashes on her back :)

I'm also sorry to hear about your father...

I'd be in for Cameron and SC. I prefer statues though.

I just bought the blu-rays and rewatched the series last month. Last time I saw it was when it originally aired. I like it even more the second time. Now to watch the commentary tracks.

Also listening to the 2 guys talking terminator podcast. They have a podcast or 2 for each movie and each TSCC episode!

Trev has already produced 2 most excellent headsculpts for Cameron. Pics are on here somewhere, along with SilentSurfer's amazing paint app.

I proudly own this thanks to Trev and SilentSurfer's combined talent :)

TerminatorCameron03.jpg

I'd be in for Cameron and SC. I prefer statues though.

I just bought the blu-rays and rewatched the series last month. Last time I saw it was when it originally aired. I like it even more the second time. Now to watch the commentary tracks.

Also listening to the 2 guys talking terminator podcast. They have a podcast or 2 for each movie and each TSCC episode!

:exactly: I'd prefer statues too. maybe the two poses from the posters? :) I really do hope that they would be a reality, obviously people still haven't forgotten the series, it would definitely sell out in no time!

I'd be in for both a 1/6 TSCC Sarah and Cameron in a second. Great show, and I agree > than movies 3 and 4 without question.

:goodpost:

The show had more depth to the characters. Especially Sarah. How does a mother prepare her son to lead a resistance? By being tougher than a T-800. It's a shame that this show was underrated the way it was.

Let's hope that we might at least see these beautiful ladies as statues. I would pay a ton to own them both!

Trev has already produced 2 most excellent headsculpts for Cameron. Pics are on here somewhere, along with SilentSurfer's amazing paint app.

I proudly own this thanks to Trev and SilentSurfer's combined talent :)

very cool! I would like to have one of these too, but an SS version would be even better!

Oh me god! could this be more perfect? :pray:

I found these pictures of a figure designed by Gregory Callahan, apparently he made it but it never got produced :( If I'm not mistaken, he produces figures for SS doesn't he?

It looks almost identical to what I was talking about! Maybe he could tweak it up a little and make it a full statue, with maybe the alternative of posing her reaching back to feel the damage on her shoulder like in the poster?

terminator_camerongc2.jpg

terminator_camerondetail_gc2.jpg

:pray: SS please please make a Cameron and Sarah statues in those poses? They would look so badass! TSCC fans everywhere would eternally be grateful!

The show cancelled when it was really getting better, I think.

I would definitely go for the above bust final representations if they ever were produced.

Wish I could snag one of the Trevor sculpts painted too.....Ms. Glau was a great Terminator!

The show cancelled when it was really getting better, I think.

I would definitely go for the above bust final representations if they ever were produced.

Wish I could snag one of the Trevor sculpts painted too.....Ms. Glau was a great Terminator!

:exactly::goodpost:

My thoughts exactly. They gave up on the show just when it was really starting to shape up, it had a good story-line and tied into the franchise as a prequel to John and Sarah's back-story.

I'm glad you'd agree that the above figures would definitely be worth picking up. I'm sure the team at SS could easily make this happen and even do a full figure version of the lovely Ms. Glau. :) the poses in the poster and the bust are pretty similar, but I'm leaning to the pose on the poster, it just seems cooler imho. :)

I believe the sculptor who designed this is the same as the one who designed the Madame Hydra and Baroness statues as well, so maybe he could resurrect this project for SS?

I tried to find Trevor's version, but so far no luck.

Last edited:
It's really frustrating as I know we'll never have any kind of continuation of that story now that the rights have changed hands to Megan Ellison. That means that the proposed dvd movie is out the window and we'll never get to see the awesome future war the way it should have been portrayed (stupid T4 and it's Transformers in daylight approach!).

It's really frustrating as I know we'll never have any kind of continuation of that story now that the rights have changed hands to Megan Ellison. That means that the proposed dvd movie is out the window and we'll never get to see the awesome future war the way it should have been portrayed (stupid T4 and it's Transformers in daylight approach!).

:( no hope at all? I read somewhere they're bringing Arnie into the movie. wonder how they're going to make him look the way he did 20yrs ago. Probably have more CGI than real action from him...

Damn, Damn, Damn, why did the cancel TSCC in the 1st place?!!

No hope for a TSCC movie, whereas an announcement for T5 should be just around the corner according to Megan Eiisson's twitter!

I share your pain buddy, I too loved the show!

No hope for a TSCC movie, whereas an announcement for T5 should be just around the corner according to Megan Eiisson's twitter!

I share your pain buddy, I too loved the show!

:slap :thud:

It's going to suck... I can just feel it...

:monkey2 I was hoping they would give it another chance... It's stupid how the good shows get axed at the slightest dip in ratings but mediocre cr4p get's to continue...

I hope we'll at least see Cameron and Sarah as PF figures to numb the pain and injustice of it all

Back