Tom Hardy is Sam Fisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Hardy is an incredible actor. I mean they could just give the job to Nicholas Cage or someone on that level of acting :lol I'm excited for this announcement.

Tom Hardy is an incredible actor. I mean they could just give the job to Nicholas Cage or someone on that level of acting :lol I'm excited for this announcement.

Nicolas_Cage_Lasers.gif

Even worse this guy is playing Mad Max.

Yea, a Brit playing Max.......

Scanners.gif

I had no idea about that... ughhh I can't stand when you take a character that is obviously from a particular country and you fill it in with a actor that isn't. They did it with Batman and there was rumors at one point Gerard Butler was going to play Snake Plissken... makes me sick to my stomach...

I had no idea about that... ughhh I can't stand when you take a character that is obviously from a particular country and you fill it in with a actor that isn't. They did it with Batman and there was rumors at one point Gerard Butler was going to play Snake Plissken... makes me sick to my stomach...
And they did a much better job with the Batman than what the 'American' actors managed... And those guys who made that MSG fanfic were Italian. And they were beyond fantastic.
It all depends on the actors. Nationality has little to do, ethnicity has and yes the accent. But the actors are actors for a reason...
Michael Ironside's voice would be Sam Fisher's but I dont see him donning that uniform or looking remotely like him.

British actor are among the best. They own american roles. Look at Sgt Brody in Homeland or Hugh Laury in House. Or maybe every ****ing Hollywood movie evermade XD
Gereard Butler would be a great Snake Pliskin. However Tom Hardy as Fisher? I don't see it but he'll most probably kill it

I dont get these video game movies there are like a million movies about guys sneaking around with guns so why couldnt they just keep making those and not risk destroying a video games reputation on the big screen which will likely be what happens.

Where exactly is Mad Max from? Because Mel Gibson is most certainly Austrailian

Scanners.gif

Can't wait. Love Splinter Cell and all the films Hardy has been a part of. Sounds like a win to me.

Tom Hardy playing Mad Max ??? :slap that's almost as bad as Kirsten Stewart playing snow white :lol

I haven't seen any Tom Hardy films yet... so I can't judge on his acting.

But why Splinter Cell? those games were popular like 10 years ago, doubt anyone cares now.

Back