Batman: The Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Many thanks to Rocco (for the sculpt), Seb AKA Elvis1976 (for everything else), and my buddy Shortround (for splitting the sculpt commission and making this guy fit into my budget). :1-1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/mC9mFPki0BY[/ame]

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.

_MG_6278.jpg

_MG_6286.jpg

_MG_6285.jpg

_MG_6284.jpg

_MG_6282.jpg

_MG_6280.jpg

really dig the suit, Marf! :hi5:

not really feeling the sculpt myself but if your happy then that's all that matters brother! :duff

Great looking figure. It doesn't get a whole lot better the The Animated Series. Still one of the best interpretations of Batman that's ever been produced.

Shouldn't the inside of the cape be blue? Otherwise I love the sculpt--so that's what Animated Batman would look like in real life. Do you have any plans for the Rogue's Gallery?

really dig the suit, Marf! :hi5:

not really feeling the sculpt myself but if your happy then that's all that matters brother! :duff

Thanks, Gipetto! I'm really happy with the sculpt, but it's all subjective. :duff

Great looking figure. It doesn't get a whole lot better the The Animated Series. Still one of the best interpretations of Batman that's ever been produced.

Thanks Chuck, and I absolutely agree about BTAS. :lecture

Shouldn't the inside of the cape be blue? Otherwise I love the sculpt--so that's what Animated Batman would look like in real life. Do you have any plans for the Rogue's Gallery?

Thanks kgrhoad, I think the blue inside the cape is one of those things that works in animation but wouldn't translate as well on a physical 1/6 figure. Glad to hear you like the sculpt. :) No plans for any rogues at the moment (budget reasons), but I definitely want to put together a BTAS Joker at some point.

Last edited:
Looks ok why a stumble ?
also wasn't his cape blue ?

Do you mean 'stubble?' Since it's a realistic interpretation, I thought it was cool. I figured that Bruce wouldn't take the time to shave right before going out at night as Batman, and therefor would have a 5 oclock shadow.

The inside of the cape was sometimes shaded blue in the show, but it was black. One of those things that works in a cartoon, but not so much on a 1/6 figure.

I'm a huge fan of BTAS but I don't think the streamlined character models and designs really lend themselves to realism. He looks like he has some sort of deformity with that head.

It's a nice idea and you executed it as a realistic interpretation brilliantly though.

Good work.

I'm a huge fan of BTAS but I don't think the streamlined character models and designs really lend themselves to realism. He looks like he has some sort of deformity with that head.

It's a nice idea and you executed it as a realistic interpretation brilliantly though.

Good work.

Thanks! I knew that BTAS fans would either love or hate this figure. :lol

I knew it was a risky project when I started, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. When I look at the figure I hear Conroy's voice, which (to me) means I accomplished what I was after. :)

Conroy really has the definitive Batman voice IMO. Such a great series and best animated Batman show to date

Though I will say some of the guys that do the voice of Bats for the Anaimsted movies give him run for his money

Conroy really has the definitive Batman voice IMO. Such a great series and best animated Batman show to date

Though I will say some of the guys that do the voice of Bats for the Anaimsted movies give him run for his money

Agreed, there have been some good voice actors recently, but Conroy is still the undisputed champion imo. :lecture

Like the suit and belt, not so much the stubble. I think it would be my idea BTAS figure with a clean shaven Batsy.

Nice vision for the final product though!

Thanks! :hi5: I figured some BTAS fans wouldn't like the stubble, but I think it works within this interpretation.

i love this model i think it fits perfectly with the theme of BTAS and if it was a live action it would look like this.. great job

Looks great, Marf! I was on the fence at first because, to be frank, it's a little jarring to see an animated character model interpreted as a real person :lol, but that's what he would look like, and, the more I look at it, the more I like it. It perfectly represents the first time you see his face in the opening credits. That being said, it'd be really cool if you had an alternate, stylized head that looked animated.

Looks great, Marf! I was on the fence at first because, to be frank, it's a little jarring to see an animated character model interpreted as a real person :lol, but that's what he would look like, and, the more I look at it, the more I like it. It perfectly represents the first time you see his face in the opening credits. That being said, it'd be really cool if you had an alternate, stylized head that looked animated.

Thanks for the input batfan08, and I totally understand what you mean about the first impression being a little jarring. :exactly: I'm glad you like it though, and an alternate stylized head is a great idea! I'll have to add that to my list of future projects. :rock

Back