'Edge of Tomorrow' - (formerly All You Need Is Kill) - Tom Cruise/Doug Liman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tom Cruise in a mech suit of some sort.

MhCq4.jpg

Quote:
An adaptation of a Japanese prose novel by Hiroshi Sakurazaka, 'All You Need Is Kill' revolves around a battle-armored soldier who finds himself dying and re-incarnating over and over again.

Also starring Emily Blunt and Charlotte Riley, 'All You Need Is Kill' will see release in early 2014. Doug Liman (The Bourne Identity) is directing.

Re: 'All You Need Is Kill' - Tom Cruise/Doug Liman

Not feeling that shot but the concept is a really cool one.

No interest in anything Tom Cruise.

I have no problem with the man. In fact, I like him in most roles that he takes on.
I'm sure this will be better than this first photo we're seeing here. The concept sounds kinda cool anyway.

That probably happens. :lol

Sounds kinda insane, which could be good. I'm not against Cruise personally. I know he's bat**** crazy, but I think he's a good actor. Mission Impossible 3 and 4 were some of the best non-comic action movies over the last few years IMO.

Tom Cruise is Ian Fleming's James Bond in a Robot Suit from America in " ALL YOU NEED IS KILL".

Sounds kinda insane, which could be good. I'm not against Cruise personally. I know he's bat**** crazy, but I think he's a good actor. Mission Impossible 3 and 4 were some of the best non-comic action movies over the last few years IMO.

Yeah, Cruise is clearly insane, but he actually seems like a pretty nice guy when separated from his madness.

I haven't looked into this movie too much, but what is with the title - is it some translation or something? It's awful.

Yeah, Cruise is clearly insane, but he actually seems like a pretty nice guy when separated from his madness.

I haven't looked into this movie too much, but what is with the title - is it some translation or something? It's awful.
Seems to be a riff on the Beatles "All You Need is Love." I guess both can be used as verbs :lol

Seems to be a riff on the Beatles "All You Need is Love." I guess both can be used as verbs :lol

If that's the case, it seems "hate" or "death" would have been better, since "Love" in the Beatles sense is a noun.

Hopefully, this movie is better than that song.

Back