Hobbit Premiere Line-Up Parties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrueSam

The Queen of Darkness
Reaction score
Hey Gang,
Just wanted to let you know that TheOneRing.net is hosting Line-Up Parties around the world for the midnight showing of The Hobbit early on Dec 14th, lining up on Thurs night.

Me and some other Freaks will be at Grauman's Chinese theater in Hollywood if anybody wants to join us. :wink1:
We bought our tickets today... not sure how quick they'll sell out.

-samantha
5.gif

i wish i could be there sam, i live in SD though :(
Although I highly encourage you to drive up to Hollywood and hang with us, I'd understand it if you chose the Irvine party instead. :stick

I live is SD too...South Dublin (Ireland). :rotfl

No Hobbit Parties here. :(

Unless Bullseye, Bosco, WrathofSauron, Cultpredator and I get together for one. :wink1:

Any other Irish guys and girls also welcome. :wink1:

:fireworks

:duff
Bill
If I were you, I'd think it worth it to make the trip to Hereford or Glasgow for their line parties...
:dunno

is there a link to other line parties? wonder if they're having one in san diego

I wish I had known, I might have tried for chinese, even if it is a drive. I'm in North County San Diego. I'll be at the imax 48fps 3d showing in mira mesa. doing the marathon there the week before for the lotr ee's too! Hope everyone has a great time!

I have my ticket and ready to gooooo! But I may have misunderstood what a "Line" Party is... or isn't.:wink1: Either way, I'm ready to P-A-R-T-Y and get out of line.... Oops, I meant, IN line.:elefant

I'm surprised there's not a line party in London. Or should I say gutted :(
I wish we were more like Americans over here when it comes to big movie premiers. I remember seeing my mates video of when he went to NY for the Prem of Star Wars PM. It looked so much fun seeing how everyone was dressed up & he said the atmosphere was buzzing.

Back