YAY School Started!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
alright so i will admit ive gotten really lazy this past summer. so i was dying yesterday and today in my morning classes. anyone else here in school?? list what you are taking this semester and if you hate your professors and/or classes.
for me im taking:
Intro to Anthropology
Macroeconomics
American Social Welfare Systems
Intro to Social Work

~~so far so good, but i think my Anthropology class is gonna kick my butt.

I'm a first year clinical psychology grad student. I got assigned 11 chapters to read in one class on the first day and a three page paper due two days after the first day. Yippee!

Anyways my classes are:
Introduction to Psychotherapy
Developmental Psychology
Advanced Research Methods
Psychological Assessment I

It's gonna be a long two years. :lol

I'm in the last year of what we call "gymnasium".. Not sure but I think that is like the american high school.

the courses I read is:
English C (English A and B is cumpulsory but not the C course)
Athletics (For those who compete on a international level in a sport)
Social science C
Swedish C
Philosophy
Geography
Religion
History C

Pretty fun:chew

NO applause for school to start for me. I'm taking 23 units at my university this semester. :( I took 21 last semester and did pretty much nothing, so I'm hoping for the same this semester. Only 3 more semesters to go. PLUS, I'm not working full time, so that means less money for figures :( :( :(

one more year and I am done:

CNA : MF 12:00 pm-8:30pm
Microbiology TTH 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Clinical : TTH 7:00 am-3:00 pm

...only 3 classes but :monkey4

TOE said:
one more year and I am done:

CNA : MF 12:00 pm-8:30pm
Microbiology TTH 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Clinical : TTH 7:00 am-3:00 pm

...only 3 classes but :monkey4

holy crap, :monkey4 :monkey4 is right...damn, that's a lot of hours. I only go about 3 1/2 hours a day.

I just have my composition project and a semester of private lessons and I will finally have the highly lucrative Bachelor of Music Composition that I have dreamed about for so long... after that, I dunno... Prolly law school if I score well on the LSAT in December. Iwas gonna take it in September but Han, Mace, and the boys decided I should wait. :lol :monkey5

carbo-fation said:
If you don't mind me asking, what Med school are attending??

I'm currently attending Southwestern Community College just because I don't want to spend all the money for the classes that I can take in a community college as oppose to a University. But after this semester and the next semester, I will be transfering to San Diego State University :monkey4 study for another who knows how freaking long :monkey4 What about you?

carbo-fation said:
I am in my final year at college (hurray!!:chew )

Here's what I'm taking:
Biochem II
Advanced Organic Chemistry
Botany (lame):maul
Statistics
Psychology

i'll be taking those next semester and some in university :monkey4 let me know how Botany goes :lol I been putting if off for a long time. And Adv. Chem. :monkey4 I have to take it next semester. I hate Math. :monkey4

TOE said:
i'll be taking those next semester and some in university :monkey4 let me know how Botany goes :lol I been putting if off for a long time. And Adv. Chem. :monkey4 I have to take it next semester. I hate Math. :monkey4

:lol I am attending York College of Pennsylvania. It's a fairly small school but i like it. I got some scholarship money so I am able to afford it (I also work full-time :monkey4 ). Botany is booooooooooring! I hate plants but I needed an Upper level course, and this was the only one offered. I finished all of my math requirements, which sucks because I actually like math, esp. calculas (I know, I am freak :D ).

ok... i had to read 4 chapters in my American Social Welfare class. the book is so boring it seemed like an eternity in hell. i think i read until i bled from my ears. every other class seems ok right now. my anthropology class seems pretty cool except we have a LOT of writing assignmets to do.

Starting out my first year:

Gateway Class (about college yey/no not really)
Old Testement Survey (I know it's sad, but this is really boring)
Mass Media/Culture--Really easy, and I get to talk about movies some time soon, heh we already had a discussion about the Harry Potter books...
Quantitative Literacy-A.K.A. Statistics, boring but easy
Vector Graphics-Adobe Illustrator class, really easy
Intro to Computer Animation--We're learning Flash right now, which I'll never need but it's nice to have.

I've got pretty easy classes, but I've also got workstudy--which is really easy, all I have to do is check out cameras and stuff to digital media students. Which as you could guess is really slow so I can watch dvd's or do homework while I have nothing to do, and get PAID! Lucky there...

Anyways, I'm going into 3D animation so that's my classes aren't really hard, except for a couple. Luckily I was able to get rid of some of the annoying ones in High School through dual-credit, like Psychology, Sociology, US History, English 1+2, Government, and Economics.

Back