Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijim3002

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all the Jedi Luke pics and posts on the ht Luke thread I thought I'd start this one for my custom Jedi Luke and for everyone else to post their pics and ideas.

I chopped down my Medi Luke's head by carving the face off and leaving the hair. I tried it on the ht Luke head and I think it looks good.
anuduheg.jpg
View attachment 53762
edyqaqud.jpg
jy5a3u9e.jpg
u7ujy9u6.jpg

Looks great! Just about perfect actually. I would love to have a casted piece of the hair to put on one of the clean sculpts.

I would like to see the head with a 1/6 doll wig. If done properly, Luke would look as real as he gets.

With all the Jedi Luke pics and posts on the ht Luke thread I thought I'd start this one for my custom Jedi Luke and for everyone else to post their pics and ideas.

I chopped down my Medi Luke's head by carving the face off and leaving the hair. I tried it on the ht Luke head and I think it looks good.
anuduheg.jpg
Looks pretty good :clap

The Medi head is hollow so all I had to do was cut away the face with a razor blade then shave as much as I could from the inside rim to make it flush to the the hair. Ill post more pice when I can to show how its done. Not hard at all.

I'd love to cast this and maybe an upside down handstand hair. Oh and also a windswept sail barge hair piece as well.

Here's a few more shots from the inside.
Just cut along the hair line till the face is all gone. Then shave the inner edge till it sits flush against the face.
7yjate7a.jpg
qajy5a7y.jpg
varadaqy.jpg
vyzu9u4e.jpg
yne9yze3.jpg
e2u3aby4.jpg

And if I can mold the ht hair and get the shape on the inside we'll be in business.
uguve5am.jpg

Great idea Jim looks great. Your pic show how well Hot Toys captured Marks likeness, but for some reason the Hot Toys hair throws the likeness off.

That looks really good. Hair definitely works nicely. How good is the Medi costume? Maybe I should try picking one up along with a Luke head. Or is there a better 1:6 Luke Jedi costume out there?

That looks really good. Hair definitely works nicely. How good is the Medi costume? Maybe I should try picking one up along with a Luke head. Or is there a better 1:6 Luke Jedi costume out there?

It's good. It's actually two separate pieces. Shirt and pants. The SS one is a full jumpsuit so no worries about the shirt coming untucked from the pants. SS belt is better than Medi cause its real leather. Medi I think looks more accurate especially the height of the collar. SS has a really tall collar. Luke's was small like a Bruce lee collar.

Medi vest is more accurate. SS's is too big and looks like a poncho almost and the color is slightly off.

SS saber is the shiz! But I think the loop to connect it to the belt is attached wrong making it not lay flat against hit leg.

SS cloak is better and more accurate. It's a bit long but you can alway trim.

Medi boots are more accurate but a bit on the short side.

So perfect suit?

Medi
Shirt
Pants
Vest
Boots(unless you get the real leather German soldier boots)
Hilt

SS
Belt
Saber
Cloak
Bone

At least that's how I see it. I've got a SS coming so ill try the jumpsuit with Medi vest to see how that works. It might just be a trade off to get great poses without worrying about the shirt.

Back