Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Someone had to start one. :)

https://www.starwars.com/future-of-star-wars-movies/index.html

star-wars-force-awakens_612x380.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Well... I'd like to see something that I've never seen before... kind of like the first Star Wars.

Set it 100 years after Return of the Jedi.

No need to recast the core characters, start afresh with new adventures in a new world order. You could still include the droids... and Chewbacca and perhaps have mention of Han, Leia and Luke rebuilding the Jedi order and the New Rebuplic and they've now become figures of myth and legend.

I have hope with Kathleen Kennedy as head producer, she rarely makes a poor film.

Well... I'd like to see something that I've never seen before... kind of like the first Star Wars.

I think we have our first real chance. Not just rehashing the OT beats with CG backgrounds but something entirely new.

Maybe Captain America/Steve Rogers/Benjamin Button technology will be so good they can convincingly CG Mark Hammil and the others to look younger and in shape. :D

Star Wars: Episode VII - JyeCat Luvs JarJarCat

Oh the humanity!

Set it 100 years after Return of the Jedi.

No need to recast the core characters, start afresh with new adventures in a new world order. You could still include the droids... and Chewbacca and perhaps have mention of Han, Leia and Luke rebuilding the Jedi order and the New Rebuplic and they've now become figures of myth and legend.

I have hope with Kathleen Kennedy as head producer, she rarely makes a poor film.

If it takes place 100 years after the OT, Chewbacca is dead by that time :(

Still I'd love to see a SW movie that takes place a few hundred or thousand years after the OT. I'd even love to see a movie that takes place during The Old Republic era

Old republic CGI movie FTW!

I think the fact that the head of Disney called the upcoming movie "Episode VII" pretty much confirms that the new trilogy will take place after the previous two. Of course Disney can always make a TOR movie once the new trilogy is complete.

I'm not setting expectations very high with this. Will be a pleasant surprise if they don't suck.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'd like to see Dark Empire made into the sequel trilogy.

Failing that, setting it 30-40 years after Jedi would allow Hamill, Ford and Fisher to have cameos.

I think the fact that the head of Disney called the upcoming movie "Episode VII" pretty much confirms that the new trilogy will take place after the previous two. Of course Disney can always make a TOR movie once the new trilogy is complete.

I know just wishful thinking in addition to Ep VII

Starring Ryan Gosling, Scarlett Johannsen and Channing Tatum!

Just Kidding.

Actually I kind of hope they go with complete unknowns for the film.

No Jar Jar type characters. No fart jokes. No boring, convoluted political storylines.

They'll recast everybody except for maybe Daniels, and forcefeed everybody a RotJ sequel. :monkey1

Back