Attack of the show and xplay both canceled

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its a sad day attack of the show and xplay has been canceled both shows will be done in december and bot hshows will have farewell episodes that bring back former hosts and guests of the show. I posted something about this months ago this is why kevin perrira and adam sessler left they new something was up. G4 is now looking to partner wit heither gq or esquire magizine for men programming can you say gay.

Its a sad day attack of the show and xplay has been canceled both shows will be done in december and bot hshows will have farewell episodes that bring back former hosts and guests of the show. I posted something about this months ago this is why kevin perrira and adam sessler left they new something was up. G4 is now looking to partner wit heither gq or esquire magizine for men programming can you say gay.

Being a direct tv customer I lost G4 as a channel a long time ago But when I had it always watched Xplay. :mad:

Don't knock GQ and Esquire; any magazine that features Kate Upton in a wet t-shirt is far from gay. :lecture

I've heard for a while that G4 as we knew it was going away. Truly sad as AOTS was really good for nerds like us.

carlton.gif

So I guess its officially not a gaming channel now, just a primtime network.

I always enjoyed watching Xplay when I had it, Adam and I think her name was Morgan, were pretty funny. She was kind of hot in a slightly gothic way if I remember correctly...

Adam Sessler left G4 a while ago, and Kevin Perrera quit a few months ago as well. I haven't watched either shows in a while, but did they replace those two with a conveyer of guest hosts for their respective shows while they lasted? I guess it's over now so it doesn't matter.

I haven't tuned into G4 in a long time. It used to be pretty decent.

Those were basically the only 2 shows i watched on that lame G4, without them I'm going to switch it to another channel. No way would i keep it for endless campus Pd marathons!

Back