GTA: Vice City 10th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmie_dimmick

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Rockstar's website:

e2abysat.jpg

Building on the success of the groundbreaking Grand Theft Auto III in 2001, the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on October 29, 2002 pushed the open world game series deeper into popular culture with a vibrant over-the-top take on Miami, a stunning celebrity voice cast and a loving, satirical look at the cultural excesses of the ‘80s.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary, there will be a series of commemorative assets released, including never-before-seen artwork and a brand new anniversary trailer highlighting some of the most iconic scenes and music from the game. In addition, a limited run of collectable promotional items will be made available for purchase through the Rockstar Warehouse, with select items also available via online giveaways.

In conjunction with the anniversary, we're pleased to announce that we'll be releasing an Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices later this fall. This upcoming version will bring the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead including a list of compatible iOS and Android devices.

I still have all my original games from 10 years ago. Wonder if they are backwards compatible on the PS3? Not all games are.

I hate skimming articles and not finding the bit you're looking for. Not even a release in the PS store? **** sake.

If it means a figure for every 10 year anniversary, hopefully, we see a Red Harlowe in 2014. At this rate, we'll have John Marston by 2020!:yess: :yess:

I still have all my original games from 10 years ago. Wonder if they are backwards compatible on the PS3? Not all games are.

It depends upon which PS3 you have. The first one is supposed to be 100% compatible with PS2. The later ones are not 100% compatible. I have the first PS3 and the PS2 GTA Vice city Stories and GTA 3 are compatible.

Juste played this game the other day... I have my copy form Playstation 2 still blow the dust off... LOL... A figure of Tommy would be a most have for me...

hope they do a tommy figure, i never got claude as i wasn't too fond on his character but tommy is one of my all time favourite GTA protagonists. I'd most definitely pick it up in a heartbeat

I loved this game but could never get past the Bank robbery level. The FBI always took me out which took about 20 minutes to get back to that point. After 20 tries, I gave up. Would like to finally pass it for once.

I loved this game but could never get past the Bank robbery level. The FBI always took me out which took about 20 minutes to get back to that point. After 20 tries, I gave up. Would like to finally pass it for once.

There was one dang street race that I could NEVER pass and I gave up and quit. I wish there was a way to skip it.

Back