Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Ada Wong (B.S.A.A. Version) - 1/6 scale figure

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Ada Wong Collectible Figure from the Biohazard 4 HD video game series. The real-like collectible is fully poseable, specially crafted based on the image of Ada Wong in the video game, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons and accessories.

Pls kindly refer to the attached photos and spec below.

Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: 1/6th scale Ada Wong Collectible Figure Specification

~ VideoGame Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Ada Wong Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Ada Wong in the video game

Biohazard 4 HD

- Approximately 29 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 20 points of articulations
- Real-like hair sculpture
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for gun shooting
- One (1) left palm for gun holding
- One (1) right palm for dagger holding
- One (1) left palm for trunk holding
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) scarf
- One (1) red qipao with patterns
- One (1) pair of high heels

Weapons:

- One (1) shotgun

- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) punisher with holster and straps on thigh
- One (1) wire gun with hooks (including opened and closed mode)
- One (1) crossbow
- One (1) dagger

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) cell phone with holder
- One (1) trunk with detachable accessories
- Figure stand with Ada Wong nameplate and video game logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Lee So Young
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Advised by Hai Lim

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q2, 2013

© Capcom Co., Ltd. 2012 All Rights Reserved.

130550s1as40s01ao15rtt.jpg

130553uncqqt1sqit82l2b.jpg

130556gi1ilg1ug3e1aqae.jpg

130559epi3e3lteli3ctit.jpg

130602uquuwfdudz6w6pfu.jpg

130606gge8oxeqwe8o14e1.jpg

13061049jjj566a9jauzdk.jpg

1306130y022z1aht3zahi4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! She really looks awesome, although I have no interest in this character Hot Toys did a good job on her and I do see some parts that could be of use.

WHAT THE ____

They are actually making this!? :lol

Holy ____ I thought this would be in figure limbo forever.

At first glance this really doesn't look very good. Seems like guaranteed deterioration, face doesn't look quite right, outfit fits weirdly near the top, etc... The arms look awkwardly skinny too.

With that being said the accessories are great and her face sculpt is beautiful and realistic. If the price is decent (which it won't be), I might bite.

Is this a prototype from the same time period as the other RE4 figures? Cause it's certainly lacking. The likeness could be better imo, I expect more from HT. The outfit is good though, but I'm not digging the rubber body. Still.. it's Ada Wong, it's RE4, and maybe if she sells really well it would convince HT to do a RE4 Leon 2.0. One can pray anyway.

Is this a prototype from the same time period as the other RE4 figures? Cause it's certainly lacking. The likeness could be better imo, I expect more from HT. The outfit is good though, but I'm not digging the rubber body. Still.. it's Ada Wong, it's RE4, and maybe if she sells really well it would convince HT to do a RE4 Leon 2.0. One can pray anyway.

It does look pretty dated doesn't it?

Also the classic lifeless stare returns to forever haunt Hot Toys females. I would pretty much have to use the sunglasses if I wanted any action pose to look at all convincing.

Damn, I want this bad, but IIRC this is going to be Japan/Asia only. Still, I wonder if SSC will import it since it's Resident Evil?

Darn it the shoulders really ruin the look of the figure for me. Looks better than MGS3 The Boss though.

It does look pretty dated doesn't it?

Also the classic lifeless stare returns to forever haunt Hot Toys females. I would pretty much have to use the sunglasses if I wanted any action pose to look at all convincing.

Yeah, and the paint on the accessories isn't all that great either, especially her hook shot. The lifeless stare really hurts it, I know Hot Toys can do better. Why even make this figure if they are just going to do a half-ass effort? Go back, make some improvements, and don't drop the ball during production. It's like they lose her sexiness and personality once they hit the face. Sorry, glad you guys love it, but I expected better.

I wonder if she'll have a Assignment Ada variant.

My biggest issue with this figure would actually be its value as a set. If you buy this Ada that's it more or less. The other RE4 figures are really dated and way overpriced on the after market. If Hot Toys actually bothers releasing RE6 figures Ada won't fit in there either and they will obviously reuse her headsculpt for the superior RE6 version. Kind of makes this really seem like a pointless release.

Something about her headsculpt though I just love. She looks very pretty and lifelike for some reason. Far more so than the typical female Hot Toys sculpt despite this supposing to be based on a video game.

Back