• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale TORIBOX Yunsil outfits (Plainview, Collateral, Sansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilipep66

Super Freak
Reaction score
Old Man Plainview outfit - $550
Collateral - $460
Stansfield - - $600

zIPLmdW.jpg

3jDv7Xo.jpg

9vyoVsW.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0085 copy.jpg
    DSC_0085 copy.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 7,424
  • DSC_0147 copy.jpg
    DSC_0147 copy.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 7,392
  • IMG_8514.JPG
    IMG_8514.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6,994
  • IMG_9648.JPG
    IMG_9648.JPG
    688.9 KB · Views: 4,585
Last edited:
FS: Tony Soprano custom, Museum Joker

custom Indiana Jones Raiders sculpt- hard resin cast sculpt by Trevor Grove, painted by Small Studio, with HT fedora $180 shipped
DSC_1201.jpg
DSC_1195.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Iminime Pacino head, Gordon, Rainman Angel Eyes head and more!

Very tempted by the iminime Gordon. Someone get it, please, before I cave in!:gah:

Re: FS: Iminime Pacino head, Gordon, Rainman Angel Eyes head and more!

Very tempted by the iminime Gordon. Someone get it, please, before I cave in!:gah:

great seller here....

commtech- i own the gordon, and in my op. it will never get any better, just some small revisions like shoes, and this would be a killer...grab it...you wont regret...:wave

Re: FS: Iminime Pacino head, Gordon, Rainman Angel Eyes head, Neo head and more!

thanks marty! bump for the day

Re: FS: Iminime Pacino head, Gordon, Rainman Angel Eyes head, Neo head and more!

bump one more before some stuff goes to ebay!

Re: FS: CrazyDog Rainman Iminime Pacino and grimes head, Angel Eyes head, Neo, Sabert

bump including a few more rare and extremely painful things to part with...

Re: FS: CrazyDog Rainman Iminime Pacino and grimes head, Angel Eyes head, Neo, Sabert

bump for wednesday. angel eyes pending

Very tempted on the crazy dog :gah:

ive been getting lots of pms on him teddy!

bump! sabertooth and angel eyes sold!

Re: FS: Iminime Pacino and grimes head, Custom DIE HARD, Neo, and more!

bump with an added john mclane custom/ brother production mod I put a lot of love into

Re: FS: Rainman Blondie, Iminime Pacino and grimes head, Custom DIE HARD, Neo, and mo

bump. added rainman blondie for sale!

Re: FS: Rainman Blondie, Iminime Pacino and grimes head, Custom DIE HARD, Neo, and mo

Lisbeth is conditionally sold, had another sale apparently fall through on MacLane so he's available again as well

Back