just a girl who grew up reading her big bro's comic books

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snookie

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ina. I grew up reading my big brother's comic books so I have a soft spot for X-men, X-Factor and Excalibur. Growing up I wished for a pet dragon like Lockheed, gushed at Kitty and Colossus' love story like a mini soap opera and adored the X-Babies :rotfl

I just started collecting last month. It brings back great memories and I love the artwork. It all started with the Angel Comiquette. When I saw it in person, I fell in love with the gorgeous detail and the crisp colors. I have recently added the LS Wolverine bust and the Psylocke Comiquette. I seem to like the more unpopular types :dunno

But I'm adding more 'collectible' items to my mini collection. I just ordered the Rogue PF Ex, Cyclops PF Ex and Gambit PF Ex (which may go to my bro) from ecanes09. And the Exclusive lot of X-Men Sentinel Diorama 1, 2 & 3..... So I guess I wont be eating out anytime soon :slap

Now I'm looking for Magik Comiquette Ex. I haven't decided on a Colossus yet. And I'm hoping that a better Wolverine will be available soon (brown costume). And I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a nice looking Shadowcat and Lockheed one (imo, the diorama doesn't do them justice). :wink1:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Ina! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome! I am also quite fond of the X-Men from the 80s and early 90s. X-Babies were the bomb in X-Men Annual 10 (one of my favorite comics as a kid).

ThAPv.jpg

Hi there! So glad to hear I'm not the only one :D I love the pic you included, makes me wish I had kept the appearances of the X-Babies :) Wish there'd be a chance of a Sideshow of them (like cute mini-me's) ;)

Welcome! I am also quite fond of the X-Men from the 80s and early 90s. X-Babies were the bomb in X-Men Annual 10 (one of my favorite comics as a kid).

ThAPv.jpg

Hi Karamazov80! So glad to know I'm not the only one :) They were just too adorable. I love the pic you attached, makes me wish I kept their comic appearances ;)

I hope Sideshow, by some crazy miracle, decides to make the X-Babies statues. I'd buy the lot of them :D

Welcome Ina.... I got to say you have great taste in statues. :wave

Thank you! Just starting but I've got to admit, its pretty addicting :D I love browsing the threads and seeing the everyone's impressive gallery :) I'm glad i found this site :D

Welcome to the forum! X-Men books were always my favorite...good choice. ;)

Back