SSC Baroness PF Statue Photo Review - mrclean08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrclean08

Super Freak
Reaction score
This statue is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you guys enjoy!

Baroness1.jpg

Baroness3a.jpg

Baroness4a.jpg

Baroness5a.jpg

Baroness6a.jpg

Baroness8a.jpg

Baroness9a.jpg

Baroness10a.jpg

Baroness11a.jpg

Baroness12a.jpg

Last edited:
Her ass is irresponsibly lame. it's almost like Sideshow is making a point of saying "We know we drop the ball with out rear ends and we know you don't like that we drop the ball. So suck it!" :(

Her armor is fantastic, but to have a pose that invites a rear end shot with such a bad fabric job is dubious. I might just have to rip off her cloth and paint the model black if someone else can show what she looks like underneath

She looks GREAT! The only negative (which doesn't much matter in this case) is how the fabric is seamed on her a$$. Other than that, she looks pretty perfect.

Honestly, the thigh part of the boots actually does look a little slimmer, which is a good thing.

I also MUCH prefer the regular gun over the EX gun.

Prototype's ass was amazing. Made me want to buy dinner and a movie. Rogue's ass was great, shipped with ass crack filled in.

In other new SS has recalled the Black Queen for having a defective ass. Staues will be returned after they've been sandblasted.

The eyes seem to be not looking at the same direction as the proto? The ass could be due to the fabric which was not stich properly. Hope tis is not a norm! Otherwise great figure!

definitely dissappointed with the rear, I will be trying a couple things, and if it gets screwed up I will use it for the customs I already planned on making.

there's gotta be a way to correct her tail. Think it's just too thick of a seam stitched in there?

Back