Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Edgar Wright's ANT-MAN is finally happening.

Walt Disney Studios firmly planted their flag in the calender on behalf of Marvel Studios today, announcing that ANT-MAN is now dated for November 6, 2015.

This would mark the second Marvel film hitting theatres that year, with THE AVENGERS 2 set for the beginning of summer on May 1.

I guess that means ANT-MAN would be the start of Phase Three of the Marvel Movie Universe, opening the door a little bit that the character may make an appearance in THE AVENGERS follow-up as a proper lead-in and introduction to his own solo film.

All that enthusiasm for Wright's take on ANT-MAN has finally paid off.

I never cared much for Ant-Man. It will be interesting to see if they can make a decent movie.

Simon Pegg needs to be in this movie! Wouldnt want anyone else!

simon-pegg-ANT-MAN.JPG

We are talking about movies being released in 2015 that are potentially lining up an Avengers 3 in maybe 2017 or something?

Does this seem weird to anyone else?

With the job that this marriage has done on the other Marvel films...i am already expecting Ant-Man to knock everyone's socks off.

Ant-Man, like most Avengers other than Cap and Thor are pretty boring characters.

Wonder if he'll beat his wife in this :dunno

I am very curious abaout a mind that finds Cap to be cooler than Iron Man.

I can't even imagine that.

Back