The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gentlemen.... and the occasional lady...

....The High-end action figure podcast for high-end humans is now live for all to hear. Do your ears a favour and listen to Michael Crawford, Jeff Parker, James Doble and my good self discuss all things Hot Toys, Enterbay, 3A Toys and Sideshow Collectables.

This here thread can be a place where folks can post questions and comments for us to discuss on our show.

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

https://www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/TheHottoycastEpisodeOne.mp3

Last edited:
Yes!! More happy listeners! :)

As we speak I am working hard to get this on to iTunes!

I will of course post details as soon as it's done.

My first post will be used to say that I really enjoyed the podcast! Great job Eamon and co. My only complain is that it is only one hour long.

Listened it this morning. Great stuff fellas! Very impressed by the thoughts and insights shared. I'll definitely tune in again!

It'd be cool if you had some sneak peeks, teases of upcoming lines. Wookster used to have a heads up years ago about stuff. It's been a while since HT got me excited about anything. If you somehow got a scoop, it would spread through the 1/6 world like wildfire and garner a lot of attention for your podcast.

Jeff has contacts, you really should look into it. Also, set up a Facebook page like HT Community and One Sixth Republic.

I gave this a listen this morning, and quite liked it. The smallniggles with sound quality and some hissing and popping I assume will be fixed as you guys go along.

Good job!

Back