1/6 Soldier of Fortune by Art-Figures (Expendables Lee Christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Courtesy of Toyhaven.blogspot.com :

lee01.jpg

lee05.jpg

lee08.jpg

lee18.jpg

More pics here:

https://toyhaven.blogspot.sg/2012/10/preview-art-figures-af-010-16-scale.html

Too bad they're starting something they won't finish. They've never done more than one figure per 'license.' But at least they are ahead of HT in the Expendables 2 department :lol

Its actually a very nice piece, the head is a miss but Its a very cool sculpt non the less, I get a russian vibe from it and the paint work on it is top notch. Not sure if its something I need in the collection but if the extra money was there at time of release than a maybe.

Now if we could only get them to do the rest of the Predator team.

Now if we could only get them to do the rest of the Predator team.

Yeah why hasn't a company such as this done that?

Never even tried customising the P1 soldiers - too much hassle and money to get the parts and was never impressed with enough of the custom heads.

Too bad they're starting something they won't finish. They've never done more than one figure per 'license.' But at least they are ahead of HT in the Expendables 2 department :lol

Have they had any other licenses worthy of a second character? They did give us both Punishers perhaps this will be their opportunity to make a few more figures under the same license. Would really like to have a Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Van Damme, Chuck Norris and Randy Couture. It would be cool if they did some more Statham figures Transporter, Death Race or Mechanic.

Have they had any other licenses worthy of a second character? They did give us both Punishers perhaps this will be their opportunity to make a few more figures under the same license. Would really like to have a Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Van Damme, Chuck Norris and Randy Couture. It would be cool if they did some more Statham figures Transporter, Death Race or Mechanic.

But these are UNLICENSED so makes no difference who they do.

Morgan Freeman? Jigsaw? Gimli? Merry? Pippin? John Travolta? :lol Not all of their 'licenses' have been ones that could use more characters, but some of them are. This is definately one of them. The two Punishers are as close to a 'line' as we've gotten with them.

Art Figures "Villain"

7116222305_b4f36e8332_b.jpg

Art Figures "Dutchman"

7026569_f520.jpg

Art Figures "Gunman"

EX2_Lundgren.jpg

Art Figures "Wolf"

expendables2-norris-poster.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to have Arnold or Crews just don't think its possible for this company because of their bodies not to mention they would possibly hike up the price but Art figures have always been fair in pricing so I would pay a little extra for a bigger more muscular body from them.

Best part is this will probably be half what Hot Toys would charge for an officially licensed figure.

How much do you guys think this will be? I am interested in snagging the pants and maybe jacket.

Back