Everyone go like First 4 Figure's FB page!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
We just need one hundred more likes and they will unveil a teaser for their next project. This benefits everyone as they have quite a few great licenses right now such as Metroid, Sonic, and Zelda. Chances are the project will be from one of those three. Since Ganondorf went up for preorder recently, I am guessing it might be a Doctor Robotnik!

"Liked" and I hope the next one is Link.

I think it would be a bad move to already show off the next four hundred dollar PF Zelda statue before the previous one even has its first flex pay. Honestly my money is on Doctor Robotnik and I would absolutely love having a big statue of him.

I think it would be a bad move to already show off the next four hundred dollar PF Zelda statue before the previous one even has its first flex pay. Honestly my money is on Doctor Robotnik and I would absolutely love having a big statue of him.

I agree. But, I only said that b/c I don't care about the other licenses other than Zelda that's why, lol

Although not my cup of tea, a Dr. Robotnik would look pretty sick.

Yeah. I would be cool with Doctor Robotnik or Doctor Eggman both versions would be awesome. I can't find a bigger picture from now, but I think this would be perfect for modeling a Robotnik statue after

1sPUf.png

I could imagine having Metal Sonic posed right in front of him. Would look terrific.

They did this "like" thing for the Ganondorf tease as well. From the initial "like us" post, to the tease, it took a bout a month and a half :lol

Maybe they expect it to take a long time as a way to give the time to finish the statue lol?

Wow at the speed things are going it make take over a month to get it up. I wish they would just tell us who it is. I'm trying not to make big purchases in case it is someone I really want like classic Robotnik.

This company promised me Doom the Movie figures. But never delivered. Screw them. Even though the figures were total crap.

22 more likes to go. Please convince all your friends to like their page for a week or something!

I'm hoping there is a big push and we reach the mark within the next few days >_<

Back