Can we get a Linda Carter Wonder Woman Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I mean we got Chris Reeve Superman, Michael Keaton Batman, and even though there was never a movie everyone thought of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman. I'd buy it, what about you all?

Would be in my top 10 of most wanted figures. I would love to see a Linda Carter Wonder Woman. I expect the first Wonder Woman we will see however will be a comics version from SS in their new DC line.

Bought the statue likeness...but sure would love a 1/6 Hot Toys version.

Chances are slim since she is not really that well known outside of North America and the Wonder Woman hard core fan base.
Maybe another company. I wonder if DC Collectibles are still interested in making 1:6 figures.

I foresee a lot of complaints about her falling forward when posed without the stand...

Chances are slim since she is not really that well known outside of North America and the Wonder Woman hard core fan base.
Maybe another company. I wonder if DC Collectibles are still interested in making 1:6 figures.
Come on.. WW was on TV ALL OVER THE WORLD. :lol

.. & hell yes, I'd be one of the first in line for a HT Lynda Cater WW. :panic: :rock

It wouldn't surprise me if Wonder Woman re-runs aren't playing all over the world in several languages to this day.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS. In fact I'm not really sure where I found these, Hell it might have been on this board somewhere, I just kept these because I thought the head sculpt was really good. It needs to get rid of that Barbie body and get a HT female body, But the costume aint half bad and like I said I think the head sculpt is a good likeness of Carter.

wonderwomanlyndacarterd.jpg

lyndacarterwonderwomand.jpg

:)

I DID NOT MAKE THIS. In fact I'm not really sure where I found these, Hell it might have been on this board somewhere, I just kept these because I thought the head sculpt was really good. It needs to get rid of that Barbie body and get a HT female body, But the costume aint half bad and like I said I think the head sculpt is a good likeness of Carter.

wonderwomanlyndacarterd.jpg

lyndacarterwonderwomand.jpg

:)

Looks awesome and I would so want to get a HT WW Carter!

IMHO, this isn't a Barbie body, most likely Tonner (Noel Cruz repaint?), which, sadly, means not 1/6... :(

Back