Hot Toys POTC Angelica review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I said it was a ladies week for me, and I'm following up Harley with another babe - Hot Toys Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean! The outfit, paint and accessories are all you expect, but I have to say that the head sculpt seems a bit off to me. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for the review; I was on the fence about picking this up, but I'll probably pass, unless I can get a deal.

I do question one comment you made:

"My only fear is that we won't see a Blackbeard make it out, and that would be a shame. Right now, he's the only character left that we really must have before the license ends - don't leave us hanging!"

How can you make that statement when we have yet to see a Hot Toys Barbossa ? :confused:

Nice Review. Personally I think this is a figure for the obsessed collector because we really don't need it. Or to put in better words nobody should be spending $220+ dollars on this.....nobody.

I've got the Angelica and like it very much. I've made sure the hair is perfectly straight and the pose with Jack is good. No problem, I'm happy!:peace

I agree, I have it and it's a great figure. I don't think the review does it real justice, but it's really one person's opinion anyway. It's not everyday we get a character so different than the usual Hot Toys offerings. The costume is what sells this figure for me. I chose this over TDK Jim Gordon, and I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the review; I was on the fence about picking this up, but I'll probably pass, unless I can get a deal.

I do question one comment you made:

"My only fear is that we won't see a Blackbeard make it out, and that would be a shame. Right now, he's the only character left that we really must have before the license ends - don't leave us hanging!"

How can you make that statement when we have yet to see a Hot Toys Barbossa ? :confused:

:goodpost:

I'm still amazed we got a Sao Feng and not a Barbossa.

LOL I enjoy reading your reviews but this is exactly what I thought when reading the part about Blackbeard

Back