General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodie The Cursed

Super Freak
Reaction score
This will be the all purpose NBA thread. Past. present, and future discussion.

Just to top it off.. Im offended Pau is ranked 15 while griffen is 14. They must value jumping high over being good at every aspect of the game.. And D Rose at 5 over Kobe at 6 (maybe 6th ring)?... Umm yea,, ooooooookay.. fragile guy has seen his best days. He's about as delicate as a rose.. Sorry Josh..

BODIE

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: NBA 2012-2013

:lol Is there a more despised league where no one gives a crap about anything outside their teams?

Football and baseball I can watch just about any teams, particularly in the playoffs.

For the NBA I really don't give a ****. I think most people are like that.

The bitter spurs fan. Knowing the taste yet deprived for so long.

The hopeless nugget fan. Never tasting bliss..

Me, the glorious laker fan. Fine dining, nothing else. Relishing in the jealousy of others.

Bodie

:lol Is there a more despised league where no one gives a crap about anything outside their teams?

Football and baseball I can watch just about any teams, particularly in the playoffs.

For the NBA I really don't give a ****. I think most people are like that.

Eh I don't know about that. I love basketball and watch a lot of different games as there are a lot of good players out there that I want to see play. I love the Lakers and they come first but that doesn't mean I can't watch other teams.

Football fans only watch other games because its what's on the tv not because they are somehow so enlightened, give me a break. When TNT shows their games it isn't just Lakers games and same with ABC on Sundays. All sports fans in their respective sports watch what's on tv.

Man, can't wait to see how all our pieces come together in LA! As for Pau being ranked below Griffin, I can sort of see it. As much as I love Pau, he just doesn't have that beast mode like Griffin. That being said, I think Pau is much better for the Lakers seeing as how we just got our own BEAST in D-TRAIN!

Lakers in 6 over the Heat in the finals!

Yep I'm calling it now.

Griffin sucks. I'd take Pau over him any day of the week even if he's as soft as warm **** on a sunny day.

So damn excited for the season to start. Hope Dwight is game ready for the season opener and at full strength.

My copy of NBA 2K13 just got shipped Can't wait to play as the Lakers. The demo was great, but you have to play as the Thunder or the Heat, which aren't near the top of my list...

Lakers fan here! I am little scared that Dwight mentioned he could possibly be ready that soon. I rather have him get a full recovery than taking a gamble when you feel like you are close to 100% ready. I normally only watch games that have the good teams. I don't bother to watch two bad teams facing each other because they simply arent exciting lol.

I am going to watch all of the Lakers game and the Heats game because I am a LeBron fan!

over under 200 days until this thread is either deleted by a mod or the OP. :lol

Back