Play Imaginative- Super Alloy 1/6 - Batman by Jim Lee pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
20120901BatmanbyJimLee_RegularEdition3.jpg

info_01.jpg

info_16.jpg

info_17.jpg

info_18.jpg

info_19.jpg

info_15.jpg

info_14.jpg

Last edited:
This guy looks far better in these pics than he did in some of the earlier photo's I saw of him.
The box looks awesome too. :rock

Thanks for the pics Wookster :hi5:

Holy crap, that thing's badass. Almost makes me want to sell my Ironman...

Could someone let me know what story one this suit is from so I can read up on it a bit? Thanks. :peace

Wah? You mean no one here has been reading DC's New 52 for the last year? It's okay, I don't blame you all, I'm not entirely fond of it all myself. I'd rather see how Sideshow handles this suit, because it doesn't really look like metal armor in the comics.

Thanks man, it looks like you're right! :hi5::goodpost:
I never saw that picture before. Looks real cool. Do you read the new 52? If so, what do you think of it? Is it worth a read?

Yeah, been reading several of DC's new 52. Batman, Batman and Robin, Supergirl, Nightwing, Flash, Justice League, and Earth 2. It's kind of hit and miss, some titles are good and some aren't all that great but have their merits. I'd probably be reading more, but I'm not working full-time so I have to limit my spending. Comixology is a great way to catch up if you have an account with them, just wait for when stuff is on sale.

Yeah, been reading several of DC's new 52. Batman, Batman and Robin, Supergirl, Nightwing, Flash, Justice League, and Earth 2. It's kind of hit and miss, some titles are good and some aren't all that great but have their merits. I'd probably be reading more, but I'm not working full-time so I have to limit my spending. Comixology is a great way to catch up if you have an account with them, just wait for when stuff is on sale.

Thanks for the great advice pal. :hi5:

When is this out again? How come it looks so much better in these pics. Previous pics looked pretty bad.

When is this out again? How come it looks so much better in these pics. Previous pics looked pretty bad.

According to: https://gerrycleary.tumblr.com/post/32083152524/herochan-super-alloy-1-6-scale-collectable

It's October 10th, 2012.

And according to CornerStoreComics, he is scheduled to arrive October/September 2012.

https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...egory_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=0&Product_ID=6416

Wow, I didn't realise the release date for this guy was so soon, anybody have this guy for PO?

Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's work on the new 52 Batman is brilliant. Any advice on the easiest way to order this? Im in the UK.

Back