1 a week member?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ats290

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What's up fellow collector's my Name is Andrew. I grew up in MI now i live in SC. I am self-employed, but if its a job i have done it. I mainly collected video game collectibles since i was a manger at gamestop. Now i make money lol jk So, im getting into bigger and better things. I have some Project Triforce stuff but, i just blew up my sideshow cherry with the amazing Carnage Comiquette. I love comic's and the story behind them. I see collectibles as a form of art. So, I am very serious about collecting I know it takes time but, i have Psylocke pf, Skaar pf, Red Hulk comiquette, and Venom and Green Goblin lifesize bust on hold at my local store. hopfuly the Thor pf, Cyclops pf, Rgue pf, and a few to follow. :panic: Pics coming soon :yess:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Andrew! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks alot guys. I picked up my Psylocke pf, and the Cyclops pf on wed and im loving them. Also have the Venomsaurus on its way should be at my house by tues. I hope to get my shelfs together soon. so, i can post some pics. Im just trying to get what i can before they are all gone!!!!

What's up fellow collector's my Name is Andrew. I grew up in MI now i live in SC. I am self-employed, but if its a job i have done it. I mainly collected video game collectibles since i was a manger at gamestop. Now i make money lol jk So, im getting into bigger and better things. I have some Project Triforce stuff but, i just blew up my sideshow cherry with the amazing Carnage Comiquette. I love comic's and the story behind them. I see collectibles as a form of art. So, I am very serious about collecting I know it takes time but, i have Psylocke pf, Skaar pf, Red Hulk comiquette, and Venom and Green Goblin lifesize bust on hold at my local store. hopfuly the Thor pf, Cyclops pf, Rgue pf, and a few to follow. :panic: Pics coming soon :yess:

Welcome. And also...jealous. I missed out on Carnage and I dislike myself for that.

I just picked him up from my local comic book store a week ago. I had to pay 350 for him but, it was well worth it. People kept saying how bad he was and how they didnt like him online but, i dont get it i think he looks amazing.

Welcome. And also...jealous. I missed out on Carnage and I dislike myself for that.

You can find him you just have to look. Ebay is not the best place.:mad: The owner didnt even know that he has been in his store for prob about a year. Im still trying to find the life sized bust Carnage but, i can find him at a price im ok with paying. :gah:

Back