Transformers Movie Spoiler Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optimus with a flame job?!? Say it isn't so... I have to say I'm not too impressed with what looks to be an Xtreme version of Transformers... sure I'll still pay to see it, but I don't have to like it :lol

This doesn't look like Transformers...it's more like Bionicles =/

It always makes me wonder why people license the brand, but have problems remaining faithful to the source material. Good god, what did they do to Bumblebee...why does Optimus have flames...and is it me, or does Starscream look like an Ape? My blood pressure is rising just looking at these pics. Time to boycott.

I believe Volkswagon didn't want them using a Beetle, so they replaced it with a much better, less girly car, kick ass new Camaro.

Friggin' Sweet..............I don't expect the movie versions of any of the characters to be exactly like the cartoon or the comics.

Saw an article on the new Camero's about 3 or 4 months ago. They are gonna be awesome...........

Mithrandier said:
Friggin' Sweet..............I don't expect the movie versions of any of the characters to be exactly like the cartoon or the comics.

Saw an article on the new Camero's about 3 or 4 months ago. They are gonna be awesome...........

I agree! I can't wait for this movie to start.

Hmmm.. I can't say that I am too impressed with this.

I guess I have to wait and see as it develops.

I just cant believe Optimus Prime looks like one of the trucks these crazy hill billy truckers drive....I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a Confederate flag on his grill:cool:

Looks a load of crap to me. They should have gone with the same style as the original cartoon series. Bumblebee not a Beetle? What next Soundwave as an iPod? Ravage as a guinea pig?.

I'm a HUGE Transformers fan and I have to say I was dissapointed with these pics. I am just not feeling the design of and the liberties they have taken with these characters. Optimus' flame job? Bumblebee as camaro? Needless to say I am not a happy camper!

By radically changing their looks, these characters lose all nostalgia appeal to me. I guess they're looking for a new audience...

<sigh>

I realize there would have to be some changes but Prime looks horrible. A flame on the truck? Lord. It looks bad.

At least they confirmed Cullen will be the voice of Prime.

I agree that the flames on prime is a bad move, but if you look the pics of him when hes in robot mode or the one of his head,it really looks like him.The big disapointment for me is that Soundwave, who was one of my all time favorite transformer,and megatron s'most trusted decepticon wont be in the movie...:monkey2

Yeah, the initial pics do not resemble the cartoon. But when everything comes to the movies, whether we like it or not, things change.

some of the differences are disappointing, but Im going to keep an open mind though at this point. I still think its going to end up good.

the first time I watched Hellboy, i didnt really like it cause I was worked up to see the mood/look Mignola conveys translated over to screen and it really wasnt. After I got over that, its become one of my favorite movies.

and yeah, i was hoping for Soundwave too. They just couldnt use small devices that transformed into giant robots logically. Hence Megatron being a tank and not the G1 gun.

i thought soundwave was going to be in the movie (sort of) but his name was going to be soundbite... and he would be a much smaller character. I guess they are doing away with the size changing of the characters. So a giant robot can no longer shrink down into a hand gun.

I was kinda hoping that the movie would take a cue from the Alternators line. The cars are modern, but the robots also look really good and maintain a semblence of the original series.

Back