MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonkgang

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just want to share with you guys the new medicom 6 inch series - Miracle Action Figure EX (MAFEX)
No word on pricing just yet, though.

medi6.jpg

medi6c.jpg

medi6a.jpg

medi6b.jpg

source: https://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2012/09/post-796.html

Doesn't impress me all that much. Looks like something you would see on the shelf at Toys R Us. The stuff 3A were doing at 1/12 scale is much more impressive IMO.

Of course, the cape looks cheap as all hell, but it seems no one can get that right.

IMO, the cowl sculpt was just fine. I think they need to rework on the mouth area. Did some touch-up in PS.

medi6.jpg

Doesn't impress me all that much. Looks like something you would see on the shelf at Toys R Us. The stuff 3A were doing at 1/12 scale is much more impressive IMO.

Of course, the cape looks cheap as all hell, but it seems no one can get that right.

I agree It's very,very blah.

I like their ASM figure in this size though,

I like it for a 6in figure. Looks better than the movie masters version but more likely won't have it's price unfortunately. Hope this is an indication that maybe HT rumored exclusivity to TDKR for 1/6 is coming to an end and we can expect to see a possible new 1/6 version coming from Medicom. Would love to see if they'd change the figure or just reissue their same one

Hope this is an indication that maybe HT rumored exclusivity to TDKR for 1/6 is coming to an end and we can expect to see a possible new 1/6 version coming from Medicom. Would love to see if they'd change the figure or just reissue their same one

I hope so!
Would be ideal if they released an improved version :pray:

I like it for a 6in figure. Looks better than the movie masters version but more likely won't have it's price unfortunately. Hope this is an indication that maybe HT rumored exclusivity to TDKR for 1/6 is coming to an end and we can expect to see a possible new 1/6 version coming from Medicom. Would love to see if they'd change the figure or just reissue their same one

Exactly had the same thoughts that it's already GREAT for a 6 inch figures...another thread was just discussing whether higher quality 6 inch figures should be made... and this is the answer ... for me.. I understand many ppl won't pay that much for a 6 inch.. but i'd rather save up not buying as much crapttel and to buy this one .. Yes the mouth has an issue it's too big but otherwise the proportions look much better, includes the weapons as well (bear in mind this is the first 6 inch to have the EMP gun included) and also the cape is good... FINALLY have a longer and bigger cape for a 6 inch movie bats!

Even the six inchers have the Medi-Thrust.

Guess this is for those hoards of people demanding Hot Toys six in toys.

I dont see them willing to do that much work TBH. Take a look at the Darth Maul figures, and a few of their Kamen Rider figures that they usually recycled every now and then.

Yeah I can see them doing a straight re-release. I'd probably buy another couple just for the heads :lol

Back